Zarkys 'INACTIVE' account

Damo127

my m8 zarky191 changed his password to stop braderz516 using his account. he changed it and couldnt get into his account so stopped trying after saying locked! He now maged to log in but this came up:

At the moment you only have the same rights on this forum as a guest, reasons for your account having this status are:

1. You have requested your account to be inactive.

2. Your account has been inactive for at least six months.

3. Your acount is considered to be a duplicate account which is against the forum rules.

You can have your account re-activated by using the 'Support Systems' link above then selecting 'Forum Support' and filling in the form giving details of the account you want re-activating. DO NOT register a new account as this WILL be deleted.

What does it mean and can kev reactivate it or something!

Cheers Damo127

my m8 zarky191 changed his password to stop braderz516 using his account. he changed it and couldnt get into his account so stopped trying after saying locked! He now maged to log in but this came up:

At the moment you only have the same rights on this forum as a guest, reasons for your account having this status are:

1. You have requested your account to be inactive.

2. Your account has been inactive for at least six months.

3. Your acount is considered to be a duplicate account which is against the forum rules.

You can have your account re-activated by using the 'Support Systems' link above then selecting 'Forum Support' and filling in the form giving details of the account you want re-activating. DO NOT register a new account as this WILL be deleted.

What does it mean and can kev reactivate it or something!

Cheers Damo127

Not sure about this, but I think u need to fill in the form by using the "Supports Systems" link and then selecting "Forum Support". Enter the details of the account that has been locked.

So it will be re-activated by either Kev or automaticly.

No need for a new account since this will be deleted

;);)

Not sure about this, but I think u need to fill in the form by using the "Supports Systems" link and then selecting "Forum Support". Enter the details of the account that has been locked.

So it will be re-activated by either Kev or automaticly.

No need for a new account since this will be deleted

;);)

how do i go onto supports systems or forum support bits

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..