help for 3ds to brisca chassis

h10

Please don't help this waster!!!

I have opened up the 3D file that he has uploaded and the car he has "made" is a ripp off from the BriscaN chassis (made by myself).

He has deleted a few pannels and moved things around. I have put both cars next to each other and for about 95-98% they are exactly the same.

This is THE reason why I am not a firm beleiver in sharing 3D files or even worse, extruding them from the Heat .car files. There will be a couple of modelers and people on here whom I have spoken to about this and they'll know what I mean.

Attached is a screenshot and I'll leave it up to you what you think about it.

This is the saddest way of creating your "own" models. Yeah right just rip them off!!!

Guys like these are certainly the ones who are able to spoil it for the rest of you good folk.

Dragon

p.s. the car with the wheels on it is the original BriscaN model

p.p.s. I might be wrong but I think the exhausts come from one of MOR's made models

post-96-1189494982_thumb.jpg

Is'nt the exhaust from the finninkin ??? Also looks abit like it could have came of the speak car. I have mkres'd a few cars in need of the 3d files(BUT AFTER ASKING THE MODELLER IF IT IS OK) I just find it easier to paint them when i have them in 3d :shrug: dunno why but i just do. But can honestly say not once have i ever had that urge/notion to start moving things about or changin things as 1. The cars look fine as they are 2. To save the modellers just gettting totally pi**ed with us all and stopping them all together :3: By this i mean creating them and releasing them for us ALL to enjoy.

Not sure if the exhausts are mine, could be partly mine from the finn models or db models, but its beside the point really - Dragon's model has been ripped off, and just goes to show why not all modelers are keen on car files being cracked. I've personally no problem with cracking if people want it for easier paintjob viewing, rendering and reference (presuming they ask, which most people do, which is very much appreciated!), but the real annoyances are jokers like this. :thumbs_down:

sorry , but yes the car is ripp thats becorse no one will help to make a chassis that is more a dutch chassis and used by team keijzer and other drivers in holland

sorry Dragon 428

sorry MoR137

all u need to do is ask mor or dragon for help sure they would be more then happy to I would think

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..