New section in forum?

gazmo

I was woundering if a new section could be added to the forum called Lfs,

i have had alot of people asking for my setups on the game and i dont send them to them unless they register on this forum, and when they have done saw (if they do) i send them but if we have a part which has lfs they could have a look round that then get interested in the other part of the forum ie f2s f1s bangers.. etc and that could generate more interest in ukdirt and the forum and may get a few people wanting to have a go on the game and maybe get more people registering on the site

Just a suggestion

Cheers Gaz

Just to add, Live For Speed (LFS) is great fun, the vehicle handling is second to none and ultra realistic, it's only let down currently by slightly dodgy collision detection, once they've fixed that it's going to be awesome.

Thanks to Gazmo for supplying me with a good setup :thumbup:

Np Nick

hi just came across this and was wanting to ask some questions

*where can I buy lfs ( live for speed) or can I download it ?

*do I need game pad or steering wheel ?

*and how can play with other folk online ?

walker :thumbs_up:

Hi,

You can download the game from www.liveforspeed.net you can use a few cars in the demo version then it is £24 to buy the s2 licence (which unlocks all the cars and tracks).

I find it easiest with a wheel and pedals but have played fine on keys before.

There is a multiplayer option in the game and you can play online in the demo version with other demo racers :thumbs_up:

James

Edited by Jrusselluk

Hi,

You can download the game from www.liveforspeed.net you can use a few cars in the demo version then it is £24 to buy the s2 licence (which unlocks all the cars and tracks).

I find it easiest with a wheel and pedals but have played fine on keys before.

There is a multiplayer option in the game and you can play online in the demo version with other demo racers :thumbs_up:

James

your brave using the keys james lol everytime ive used them its like the merry go round dont stop spinning lol i prefer to use wheel but i have used pad in past and that wasnt to bad

just tried the demo version and must say lfs a good game considering paying for full version :thumbup:

So which server, tracks and chassis do you lot use? I'd like to have a play sometime. :thumbs_up:

same but only downloaded the demo so dunno if I would be able to join in the fun :unsure::shrug:

A server i mainly go on when playing the demo is sillyproject10 crash using the car park as a dd it can get very laggy though :thumbs_down: another banger server i go on is the madmob server using the full game but u can get banned for the slightest thing :3: if am racing on a non contact server i go on redline racing #2 server using the fox car which is superb if any one wants setups from me just ask i got loads i also get setups from here http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/

Edited by chris

ELC? server tonight was good, Loads of heavy banger racing, That Mad Irish banger server got kinda crap, with most going the wrong way throwing you out the track, and no pit lane to rejoin :thumbs_down:

Ecl bangers is the new server :D good because ukdirt people are admins and no what we want lol :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..