Just a few banger pictures

Munster

Great pics :thumbup: maybe I'm getting old but isn't that taking things a bit far for family entertainment though. :shrug:

Wurzle's camera was nearly worn out after taking all those pics lol

Must be me as well Nick, thought I was the only one who thought that:coffee: Not ideal if you got your 5 year old with you is it?

What ever happened to good old fashioned Banger racing and a day out?

Ta

Lakey

birds at racing is fine.. but tits out..... whats that all about. :thumbs_down:

:rofl:

Don't see a problem with it myself :shrug:

same i saw many steakers at bangers mostley men :3::3: but i would l;ove to see a woman one

streakers are not supplyed by the promotion though are they. fair enough its great seeing a set of tits ut imagine being there with young children, you wouldent want the kids turning out like them slappers!

:blink: Phew munster, plenty of weight on the front end there m8. :rolleyes:

Don't see a problem with it myself :shrug:

same i saw many steakers at bangers mostley men :3::3: but i would l;ove to see a woman one

streakers are not supplyed by the promotion though are they. fair enough its great seeing a set of tits ut imagine being there with young children, you wouldent want the kids turning out like them slappers!

Some one posted on ovalchat this, my wee lad whos only 5 taught the they looked nice and even asked could we bring one of them home.., cant be all bad!

• 3 weeks later...

i think its a bad thing imo. who in their right mind is going to crash when you get double whoppers are on offer if you win? :rofl:

i know id be rodding it........and going for the win lol.

There'll be more crashes if that blonde one is standing at the corner with her top off.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..