What/who will Chelsea do?!

Guest Trash

Love him or hate him, He done the job!

Sorry Knobby, How many Eurpoean Cup Finals did he win with Chelsea? :thumbup:

Ta

Lakey

Edited by Lakey508

I hated the man yeah good manager he was but was spoilt with to much money and spent it on stupid players that were hardly giving a game :rofl: what a dummy he was :rolleyes:

Edited by walker

Spurs will have him! Even tho i like the bloke, Jols not got long and i'd have Jose as its Chelseas loss.

He will manager the Portugal national team or the Spurs within the next 2 weeks i reckon. Hope its the Spurs so Raffa can still show what a fish Maureen really is :thumbup:

Lakey

Spurs will have him! Even tho i like the bloke, Jols not got long and i'd have Jose as its Chelseas loss.

He will manager the Portugal national team or the Spurs within the next 2 weeks i reckon. Hope its the Spurs so Raffa can still show what a fish Maureen really is :thumbup:

Lakey

Ha ha! you won't be saying that after we go on a 32 game winning run to win the league :rofl:

Sorry Knobby, How many Eurpoean Cup Finals did he win with Chelsea? :thumbup:

Ta

Lakey

The same amount of premiership titles liverpool won in the same time, :thumbup:

2 in 50 years is some going Knobby :thumbup: Hope you enjoyed them while you could :rofl:

THIS IS ANFIELD

Ta

Lakey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..