offline racing

mo927

guys, is there anything i can do to stop all the cars i race against offline from just wiping themselves out ??

if i race at arena essex for eg, i start at the back and within a lap or 2 im at the front as all the cars are lined up against the wall and dont move !!

any help ???

cheers :2:

guys, is there anything i can do to stop all the cars i race against offline from just wiping themselves out ??

if i race at arena essex for eg, i start at the back and within a lap or 2 im at the front as all the cars are lined up against the wall and dont move !!

any help ???

cheers :2:

well it took some finding but........ a chap called X-Ter posted the following quick tutorial in creating AI laps for heat mods.....

'Typically you would make your own ghostcar file by running a few clean laps on the track. The best lap will always be saved as a "trackname_difficulty_best_ever.gcf" (Atlanta_Simulation_best_ever.gcf).

Copy this from the ghostcar folder to the main mod folder and rename it to trackname.gcf (atlanta.gcf) and voila, you have a new AI. ' (refer to This link for the full thread).

What mod's it for? I know I had a load of trouble trying to make a decent AI lap for Arena for the rods, which mod are you using?

Let me know if u manage ok, cheers in advance .... Wrighty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..