RESULTS & POINTS - Ipswich Dirt 07/10/2007

DanSkin

It think the chat problem has to be lag, not sure as I don't get it. If your ISP is connection shaping you may need to log a call with them and get them to exclude the rfactor ports.

As for mirrors in swingman, I am fairly sure you can enable the virtual mirrors in the .plr but not using that view I am not 100% sure

To allow the rearview mirror in the swingman view, as woka says, u need to alter one of the lines in the 'username'.plr file. I've attached a pic below, as you can see, all u need to do is scroll down until you see the line 'Allow Rearview in Swingman' and then change the value from 0 to 1. Then it should work! If it doesn't, check what key on your keyboard that the mirror is assigned to (controller settings) and try pressing that.

Cheers

MoR

post-9-1192013495_thumb.jpg

Not sure if thsi has been said before but is there anyway to get a swingman view to stick without having to keep adjusting it everytime you start the game?

Is the Rearview Width/Rear View Height anythign to do with that?

Cheers

Dazza

Awesome, thanks lads for the help o the swingman view, I'll change it when I get home from college :thumbs_up:

I've tried using the incar view, but becuase my current graphics card is not very good, it doesn't work very well as it looks very jumpy, and the swingman view is the only view that doesn't lag much.

I think the chat thing must be lag then, I thought we were just being left to decide when to go on our own lol.

Edited by Kruiz 136

My lag should be no more!!!!

I have purchased and installed a new graphics card today dunno if its better yet as not been online, but at least the pc still works after I have tinkered with it :rofl:

From memory it was a GeForce 7300 - 512 mb and it cost £49.99 (Discounted from £59.99).

So hopefully I will be able to "Race" on Sunday and officially get in peoples way!!!!

ps Many Thanks to Hutch (and others) for their help and advice in assertaining my problem and sorting it. Cheers Guys :2:

Alright boys

Looking for some assistance. I want to join in the sundays nights racing but need some direction as to how i go about it. I've done the following so far:

* Checked number on UK Dirt site and my real life number of 426 is available.

* I've updated all of the skins to read 426

* Paid the extra £15 today to become a full member

If someone could give me a breakdown of whats left to do that would be great

Cheers

Dav

In ref to you not seeing "go" called, I was the same, and with the server last night. I dont think it comes up everytime. Something's not quite right. Maybe a touch of lag can sometimes prevent it coming up at all.

Quote From Meeting Info......

Someone towards the back of the pack will call "IS ANYONE NOT READY?",,, followed shortly by "ROLL AT 30MPH..." - the race will commence when the lead cars exit turn 4.

:scared15:

Yes well pointed out Mac on that lol,

but many of us think some of the in game chat messages do not show up. Other times I saw "ROLL AT 30" but you could see some other cars didnt set off until they saw the others rolling. I dont think it's because they were new or being thick (or maybe it is the latter :rofl:

I guess it just needs to be watched out for next time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..