Autumn Series Round 1 - Ipswich 7/10/07

splinter

Hello,

Welcome to the first of the rFactor Autumn Series Videos showing the Meeting Finals

Free to you all...enjoy!

R1 VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

As previously stated if someone can host my 50mb files the video will be better quality. So sorry about the lack of quality...original video looks stunning at my end! :lol:

class video splinter :thumbup:

use mega video you can upload 5gb of high quality vids for free ;)

Thanks I will try that one tonight. A lot of the sites say they have massive limits in time/size, but then the video still gets massively compressed in filesize/codec. Everytime I do a vid they get longer and the filesize gets bigger lol

I only spent 4 hours on that vid :lol: Next week's will hopefully have more time spent on it and will be better :thumbup:

absolute superb stuff m8. credit to you. :appl:

i have done videos and they take hours. that 1 is superb with the moving camara angles inside the car. loved danskins pass with it onboard with mor.

more of the same m8 keep them coming their ace to watch :thumbup:

hopefully will learn how to improve the camera angles some more by next week. I managed to get some great angles in Heat with a bit of hacking around so should be able do the same with r. Great racing obviously helps to make a great video, so keep it up chaps :5::thumbup:

Wow, excellent video Splinter, was great to see all of my stuff ups complete with a soundtrack :rofl: Looking forward to the high quality version :thumbup:

Edited by MoR137

As for somewhere bigger to upload try this place www.stage6.divx.com already a Brisca F1 channel setup from real meetings

thanx Dave, I actually found that channel on Monday night for the 1st time. Some great vids on there.

Depending on what I do I may use that one then. Good quality and there's no "in your face" advertising either.

http://stage6.divx.com/videos/search:brisca

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..