Camcorder Help

Simon31

Hi m8

Did it not come with some software ?

I got a JVC and it came with Powerdirector software (a bit like Windows Moviemaker). It's a simple job of draggging the files into the project file and then saving them to dvd as a movie. You can also add music and text. I'm sure you would be able to use windows moviemaker (should have that with your XP Home bundle).

Hope this helps and I'm not just sharing stuff you already know.have tried :scared15:

:2:

Hi Simon

Sorry m8, I'm not sure how you get your disk format onto your PC to use Movie Maker - did you get a USB cable to save the files onto the PC or does the mini disc fit into your disk drive on the PC ?

If you can get the files into your PC, you could then use Movie Maker as I described above.

That's about as techie as I get !! :rolleyes:

:2:

you can upload direct to your hard drive by attaching your camcorder with an AV cable

also my my pc came with a programme called intervideo dvdcreator which allows me to take .VOB files off of dvds, Si.

try either of those ways m8 :thumbs_up:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..