r factor idea

thought id post this here as didnt know how people would react to it in the rfactor f1 section.

as its possible to have realistic crashes and rollovers in r factor i thought it would be nice to possibly see the plastic pigs made into a mod. i dont possess the skills to make it myself but ive got a mate with a yard full of pigs to take pics from if anyone wants them. hopefully someone with the knowledge sees this and takes it up as i think it would be very popular. cheers, damo.

also no-one has mentioned before so i will. ive found a version of the topgear test track for rfactor. theres a version on rsc and a different beta version on rfactor central. now i can be the stig, lol.

thought id post this here as didnt know how people would react to it in the rfactor f1 section.

as its possible to have realistic crashes and rollovers in r factor i thought it would be nice to possibly see the plastic pigs made into a mod. i dont possess the skills to make it myself but ive got a mate with a yard full of pigs to take pics from if anyone wants them. hopefully someone with the knowledge sees this and takes it up as i think it would be very popular. cheers, damo.

also no-one has mentioned before so i will. ive found a version of the topgear test track for rfactor. theres a version on rsc and a different beta version on rfactor central. now i can be the stig, lol.

Can I have a link to the TG track please?

Also, whilst I'm posting, what are 'plastic pigs'?

reliant robins

for kruiz- [attachmentid=20125] also if you want the other version its on rfactorcentral under the wip section. well worth a look as there is lots of stuff in development much of which is a beta version to try.

and for nick- to wet your appetite a pic of the pig i had and sold to the guy im going to phone and arrange a photoshoot with for you.

[attachmentid=20126]

cheers, damo.

TopGear.zip

post-765-1192222775_thumb.jpg

for kruiz- [attachmentid=20125] also if you want the other version its on rfactorcentral under the wip section. well worth a look as there is lots of stuff in development much of which is a beta version to try.

Thanks damo :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..