Message On Start Up

Guest NzStocker

Guest NzStocker

I have the NZ Stockcar Mod on my computer and it has been running fine but When I tried to run the game today It came up with a warning that I havent had before so if anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

'You only have 12 megabytes of free disk space, Continue?'

I have more than 12 megabytes free also???

banghead2.gif

I have the NZ Stockcar Mod on my computer and it has been running fine but When I tried to run the game today It came up with a warning that I havent had before so if anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

'You only have 12 megabytes of free disk space, Continue?'

I have more than 12 megabytes free also???

banghead2.gif

16567[/snapback]

hi

i have had that message before, when runing brisca heat, i dont think it causes any problems. the message went after a couple of days.

Guest NzStocker

Thanks guys for you replies but like Davey Boy said the message has now gone and it didnt seem to have any effects.

This is a weird one! Just out of interest the guys who have had this message before did you all have XP?

Thanks guys for you replies but like Davey Boy said the message has now gone and it didnt seem to have any effects.

This is a weird one! Just out of interest the guys who have had this message before did you all have XP?

16637[/snapback]

i still have xp

16637[/snapback]

no m8 i used to get the same with ME - it is the temporary internet files clearout that fixes it usually  thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..