Skinpack Details

MoR137

Hi all,

There seems significant demand now, so could all drivers without skins in the Autumn Series pack please post them before the deadline shown - I may not do another skinpack after this, so be warned!!!!

I require a white, yellow, blue and red skins from everybody, 1 set for tar, one set for shale. Don't worry about naming - i'll sort that. You must be a registered ukdirtf1 member to race, and you must use your ukdirtF1 number!!!!

Please zip the four dds files up and upload them to this thread.

Deadline Midnight Fri 26th Oct 2007

Cheers

MoR

Here are mine , they are plain no decal cars , but i quite like them like that for some reason :king:

guess i must be boring. :rofl:

the shale has no white roof , but it should be ok as i should not get down to white hopefully. even if i do i we can pretend the yellow is white covered with shale.. :unsure:

[attachmentid=20355]

[attachmentid=20356]

paulp_146_Swinter.zip

paulp_146_Twinter.zip

MoR, I cocked my tarmac ones up in the first pack, I didnt paint different parts of the wing (was in a rush!) and they all look blue from the back, would it be ok to re-upload them?

Yeh ok that'll be fine :thumbup:

MoR, I cocked my tarmac ones up in the first pack, I didnt paint different parts of the wing (was in a rush!) and they all look blue from the back, would it be ok to re-upload them?

Yeh ok that'll be fine :thumbup:

Appreciated, I'll get them up as soon as I can :thumbs_up:

Deadline has now passed - skinpack coming up..... :thumbup: