other mods/leagues

damiengibson

i know this may be the wrong place to post but i thought it may get the most covererage.

does anybody use any other mods and race in a league other than the f1 stockcars? i want my £25 to go a little further and would like some opinions on other leagues going on and a little info i.e. membership fees if applicable and even links.

i know i could go on the net and do a search but just wondering who here does anything else?

cheers guys,

Damien

lol, thanks, i am already aware of the mods available, i obviously didnt make my self clear enough.

i would like to know who, as in members of uk dirt, races in other mods and leagues and if so details of the leagues i.e. how much, who they are open to, which mods they use etc.

Guest Scrapman53

I used to just go into the open servers of the most popular mods for a bit of fun. RFC championships are Ok if you like the mods that are running. They change them every couple of weeks I think.

A few of us here are members of the GRC (Gentlemans Racing Club), I've done a few seasons with them and they are a very good league. UK mainly but with Euro drivers aswell (the odd couple outside Europe too), Season 4 is approaching and from the site you can see videos of recent seasons & other mini-series they hold.

i think by the sounds of it your want to see if there any f1 stocks league which ukidrt guys race!

all i know of is 1 other and its free and thats drumsticks league u will have to ask drumstick for the link

yeah i know about that one, just see what other mods the lads race, as im fancy taking up some others, but just wanted to get some feedback from guys on here about any others. there are a few good mods, i actually quite like the wagon mod, bit hard to get used to but good fun, and the minis seem fun too, easy to drive. has any tried the powerboat mod yet? i know it was a WIP a while back, not sure if its finished yet, will have to check.

The Mini Challenge mod is very good, I can vouch for that....I did the RFC Mini Championship while it was on and enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully they may do it again as it was, by far, one of the most popular championships they have run in terms of drivers competing.

RFC do run some decent little Championships on their site, and they alternate mods and tracks quite frequently. The lower powered mods do give some great racing, theres a VW Lupo one on there atm for eg.

If you have a look at Drumbsticks forum where his F1 stock car league is, theres quite a few other mods run on there. The nascar TPSCC mod league on there is probably worth a look as well, I hope to run in that sometime and I know Wrighty has been looking at it as well.

Cheers

Grasser#233

Edited by Grasser233

If you have a look at Drumbsticks forum where his F1 stock car league is, theres quite a few other mods run on there. The nascar TPSCC mod league on there is probably worth a look as well, I hope to run in that sometime and I know Wrighty has been looking at it as well.

indeed, and cracking fun it is too......between 7 and 10 drivers involved atm (i havent done the last 2 meets due to crap ISP issues), good clean racing, well organised....top-drawer online racing :thumbs_up:

indeed, and cracking fun it is too......between 7 and 10 drivers involved atm (i havent done the last 2 meets due to crap ISP issues), good clean racing, well organised....top-drawer online racing :thumbs_up:

i've had a look and downloaded the mod and required patches so i might have a look tonight if anyone else is?

I think I had that mod some time ago before I formatted my hard drive.

Was very impressed with it, the realism and the different "Gentlemen, Start your Engines" intro's for the Races.

I think that's the same mod as it was Standalone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..