Autumn Series Round 3 - Sexbierum 21/10/07

splinter

Hello racers,

Welcome to the video highlights of last week's Grand Final from Round 3 of the rFactor Autumn Series from Sexbierum, for you to enjoy while you're waiting for this week's video from Ipswich.

If you're after a higher quality version to download (much better to watch) members can visit www.TheMagicLamp.org later tonight. Thanks again to TheGreenGenie / Stuart Neale for providing this service.

Round 3 - Grand Final Video Highlights

Cheers,

Chris

Good work Splinter, Gues I have a new nickname to live up to now :blink:

haha, well I cant ever remember seeing you spin out, you just seem to drive a steady race from the back.. :5:

Ironically I did get spun out early in that race, but yea I do just try and plod round from the back :unsure:

awsome video mate and the racing looked really close as well. cant wait to have a go of rfactor f1s when pc is upgraded shame I need to wait till christmas to upgrade :banghead2::rolleyes:

Nice one Splinter, Your keen as mustard mate. :thumbup: I'll be saving all these in high res to show people what its all about. You really make it look exciting with the music and camera angles. Have you thought of doing a short intro for the full mod?

Keep up the great work. :appl:

Nice one Splinter, Your keen as mustard mate. :thumbup: I'll be saving all these in high res to show people what its all about. You really make it look exciting with the music and camera angles. Have you thought of doing a short intro for the full mod?

Keep up the great work. :appl:

I'm also saving the high res versions to show all the stock car enthusiasts whenever they come round to visit lol.

. Have you thought of doing a short intro for the full mod?

Interestingly enough I recruited Splinter for this a couple of weeks ago :rofl:

Great video yet again :thumbup:

Interestingly enough I recruited Splinter for this a couple of weeks ago

What was the price agreed again MoR?

:rofl:

Now come on Splinter I don't think thats information that needs to be shared with everybody..... :rofl:

hi splinter anychance you could send me that song good to listen to :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..