Autumn Series Round 4 - Ipswich 25/10/07

splinter

Hello racers :042:

Welcome to the Video edit of Sunday's Grand Final - Round 4 of the UKDirt rFactor Autumn Series from Ipswich.

Once again, members can download this tomorrow in high quality from TheMagicLamp.org. I have to compress it a little more and change the date in the titles first :banghead2:

Round 4 - Grand Final Video

Hope you enjoy it. :thumbs_up:

Cheers,

Chris

another great video splinter :appl:

Awesome video again Splinter, even my mum was impressed lol :o

I think this is the first one I'm in and I'm in it a fair amount aswell, mostly I assume becuase of the trouble I kept getting myself into, and still finished 8th :blink:

Superb Splinter, keep up the good work mate, can't wait to watch it in Hi-res :thumbup:

It will only let me watch the first 10 seconds of it before ending, it doesnt seem to want to load the rest as it stops buffering.

Any ideas lads??

Cheers

Dazza

Just delete your cookies it should re-load fine.

No need for me to race, I will just watch these kick azz videos a few days later :) Good job as always! :2:

I've heard of 'armchair' fans (as we call those that only watch sport on the tv) but that's being really lazy now Jeff lol would be good to see you race a meeting at some point if possible.

I think this is the first one I'm in and I'm in it a fair amount aswell, mostly I assume becuase of the trouble I kept getting myself into, and still finished 8th :blink:

Superb Splinter, keep up the good work mate, can't wait to watch it in Hi-res :thumbup:

Cheers Kruiz, I try to involve everyone if I can and a little bit at random as I review the replay looking for action, but it can be a bit of a juggle, don't blame me if some of the mid-fielders sometimes get missed :scared15:

It will only let me watch the first 10 seconds of it before ending, it doesnt seem to want to load the rest as it stops buffering.

Any ideas lads??

Cheers

Dazza

Just delete your cookies it should re-load fine.

No need for me to race, I will just watch these kick azz videos a few days later :) Good job as always! :2:

I've heard of 'armchair' fans (as we call those that only watch sport on the tv) but that's being really lazy now Jeff lol would be good to see you race a meeting at some point if possible.

Cheers Kruiz, I try to involve everyone if I can and a little bit at random as I review the replay looking for action, but it can be a bit of a juggle, don't blame me if some of the mid-fielders sometimes get missed :scared15:

Not blaming you for anything mate, you've done a grand job :thumbup: From where I was the race wasn't that spectacular so I tried to liven it up a little, your video makes it look a lot more hectic than it was, at least from my perspective. :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..