RESULTS & POINTS - Belle Vue 04/11/2007

DanSkin

Well done to Drumbstick for top scoring this evening, and taking over the series points lead in the process. Well done to anyone who won a race tonight, seemed to be a few big pile ups over the course of the evening but hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves.

Results:

Heat 1: 123, 41, 331, 137, 3, 322, 413, 286, 426, 298, 300, 236, 233, 136

Heat 2: 426, 298, 331, 233, 41, 137, 3, 413, 322, 300, 236, 286, 136, 123

Heat 3: 298, 3, 123, 233, 41, 137, 331, 426, 236, 322, 300, 286, 413, 136

Final: 236, 41, 298, 3, 413, 137, 426, 233, 331, 322, 286, 300, 123, 136

GN: 137, 331, 3, 286, 41, 426, 233, 413, 236, 322, 123, 136, 298, 300

Meeting Points:

Drumbstick #41 - 45

Johno #3 - 41

MoR #137 - 37

TGG #298 - 36

Hutch #331 - 33

Dav #426 - 28

DanSkin #236 - 26

Grasser #233 - 24

Matthew #413 - 22

Dubstar #123 - 18

Murph #322 - 11

MrBeef #286 - 10

Matty #300 - 1

Kruiz #136 - 0

I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support of the series, much appreciated guys :thumbup: and remind everyone that we're on a break next week while I watch Smith retain the Silver over FWJ at Kings Lynn... boooo!

Great meet once again thanks Dan :appl:

Started off first heat with an 8th place, next two heats went to pot and I finished 12th in both (consistant anyway).

In the final I spun and ended at the back nearly pipped Murph for 10th but ended up 11th (still, not last as I usually come lol).

The GN was my best race ever with these and I finished 4th, my best place in any mod.

Think I was rather lucky cos I squeezed through a pile up into 4th from 6th.

I even managed to put a couple of meant gentle hits in for the first time.

So it was a great night for me and I look forward to the next meet in two weeks time.

:2:

Steve

have to say what a cracking meeting there lads, plenty of on going action with some good (can i say contact without upsetting the keyboard kids) going on :thumbs_up:

well done all winners, and mor with your wins your surley upto red roof now :thumbup:

thanks again danskin and mor for running the meeting :thumbup:

have to say what a cracking meeting there lads, plenty of on going action with some good (can i say contact without upsetting the keyboard kids) going on :thumbs_up:

well done all winners, and mor with your wins your surley upto red roof now :thumbup:

thanks again danskin and mor for running the meeting :thumbup:

Yea I think that was probably the best meeting so far. Plenty of good fair hits and some really close racing with some good banter :2:

Thought Johno had a bit of hard luck in his races..drove really well only to be hampered by some battling backmarkers in the final..unlucky m8

Think its because I had a yellow roof - didnt expect me to be winning. Gives me a incentive to improve I suppose.

I didnt enjoy Ipswich the week before at all, but last night I did enjoy it. Think I am starting to understand the contact a bit more, although I am never sure how the car is going to react. One minute I hit some one and it goes left, then its right. It may well come with some proper online practice against other people.

Overall though, I was impressed last night.

What a great night, certainly the best of the series so far, plenty of action, big but fair hits and a good atmosphere!

The first heat was a good one, I lead for most the race with Dubstar following, who put in a corker of a hit last bend. So hard in fact I struggled to hold it, put too much power on, spun onto the infield, spun it around again, then had to drag race hutch to the line! Classic stuff and great fun - who says you can't hit in rF F1s?! The other two heats were corkers too, notable mentions being a bumper battle I had with Kruiz and Matthews wheel off - ouch! The Final and GN were the usual hectic affair with Johno very unlucky to lose out on both, but great races nonetheless.

I'd just like to say thanks for everyone thats supported the mod so far, given feedback and just for giving it a chance!

Cheers

MoR

PS - Thanks Hutch for wheel setup/setup help, its been much appreciated and feel like i'm getting the hang of it now!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..