Fonts help needed

RobertL

Both are Microgramma (like Sparky says).

The top text is more stretched while the lower one is narrowed.

U both right Dragon and Parky,it is Microgramma. its not a free download ,so i cant continue painting right now :o:angry:

Thank u all for helping me anyway guys :thumbup:

Sorry to hijack this thread but im having trouble downloading fonts to my font file!

says that i have downloaded them but they are not there when i come to use them?!!!1

any help? ideas ? cheers.

Go to "Start" (at bottom left of screen). Then click "Run" (Usually situated bottom right-Just above the turn off computer option).

Now where it says Open:THEN THERE IS A BOX TO TYPE IN. Type in C:\Windows\Fonts. This should then open up your font folder!

Next what you will have to do is individually "Extract" all the font folders(where ever you have downloaded the folders too). And its just a simple case of dragging each truetype font file into the font folder you opened previous. This should then solve the problem you are having.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..