Autumn Series Round 5 - Belle Vue 4/11/07

splinter

Hello Racers :042:

Welcome to the Video edit of Sunday's Grand Final - Round 5 of the UKDirt rFactor Autumn Series from Belle Vue. The last video before the mid-series break.

Shame I couldnt be there again this week, but the racing looked action packed but tricky to be consistant, with it being even more tricky for the star men to win here, even with the lower turnout than previous meetings.

Round 5 - Grand Final Video

Video should also be available fo download in higher quality on www.magiclamp.org very shortly! :2:

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Chris

PS I will be doing an action video prob at the end of the series. If you have any particular clips from the series you want me to feature, please PM me your replay's (dont need any Final replay's)

brilliant video yet again splinter they just get better and better well done :appl:

class vid again splint :thumbs_up:

i managed to get the high rez vid earlier kruiz with no probs m8 :shrug:

OK, I'll reboot and try again :thumbs_up:

Dam, it just keeps sending me to the same corrupted version I downloaded earlier. Any idea's so it will redownload the whole thing again instead of just directing me to the file I already have?

Edited by Kruiz 136

Glad you liked it. Nearly a 2 week break now while I think up some diff. ideas for the next video.

PS For the trivia fans out there, the Fireworks were actually from Sunday evening. I filmed them from the Firecracker meeting at Arena with my phone as I walked through the carpark. I thought I'd put it to use. lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..