• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banghead2:

Looks like relegation beckons for me unless a miracle happens :scared15:

:banghead2:

Looks like relegation beckons for me unless a miracle happens :scared15:

Me to ...why do you think there is no relegation this year lol

If people are intending to play again next season let me know on here are also if you want relegation / promotion next year with more samller leagues and also if you want cups next year too

Yeah I agree with cup games and more leagues that would make it more enteresting and enjoyable :thumbs_up:

names and history should carry on Nick so no problems there the only thing is how it will sort the leagues when split m8 ill look at that nearer the time m8 so far there are nine signed up for next year it would be nice to have 24 then we could have 3 leagues of 8 with inter league cup competitions

names and history should carry on Nick so no problems there the only thing is how it will sort the leagues when split m8 ill look at that nearer the time m8 so far there are nine signed up for next year it would be nice to have 24 then we could have 3 leagues of 8 with inter league cup competitions

Ok mate cheers.

Ps. Trash asked earlier in the thread if he could be included next time, in case you have forgotten.

Ok mate cheers.

Ps. Trash asked earlier in the thread if he could be included next time, in case you have forgotten.

lol thanks m8 i had remembered ( i know it shocked me to ) i was just waiting till trash confirmed before adding him to the list

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..