Thanks England

Tricky88

I'd just like to say HI to all my new found adopted "Scottish friends" you'll never get over it but you'll get used to it,

Sweet Dreams :042:

If Scotland is so great then why did you flee away? :bootyshake:

You can take the boy out of Scotland but never take Scotland out of the Boy, :thumbup: plus I love it when England lose!! :rofl: always have always will Get it right up them!

Football sucks anyway so dont worry ;)

True Nem, but we'll still end up with all the other Lithuania V Luxemburg, or whatever other teams qualified, matches being screened on prime time telly as and when they happen. :thumbs_down:

And we couldn't even get Scotlands last qualifier against Italy on terrestrial TV, but we got the England match tonight??????????????

They can stick their televised football up their backsides for me because I won't be watching any more of it. :3::3::3:

Darts is the way forward scrappy :thumbs_up::rofl: far more exciting i think

Yep, I like the darts Aub, but not had much time to watch it this week. Has ITV secured the PDC coverage full time or is this a one off?

just a 1 off m8 the pdc will remain on sky

I'd just like to say HI to all my new found adopted "Scottish friends" you'll never get over it but you'll get used to it,

Sweet Dreams :042:

If Scotland is so great then why did you flee away? :bootyshake:

You can take the boy out of Scotland but never take Scotland out of the Boy, :thumbup: plus I love it when England lose!! :rofl: always have always will Get it right up them!

So why did you run away from Scotland then? :coffee:

lol this is a good read, maybe the english FA should think about the under 21 rule that we have up here in jockland (you must have at least 3 under 21 players in the squad). Personally i think thats one of the reasons our national team has got better, altho it does hamper teams as you get good players sitting in the stand because they are too old.

i managed to type all that without laughin

prydie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..