JOLT HELP!!!

zarky191

Have you tried sending the jolt people an email asking if you could hire a server from them for one night?

Failing that, Kev McQueen has, in the past "rented" the ATR jolt server to BWS for instance so if the money and date was right then he might be a good person to ask.

Santa isnt real ;)

You what!? :blink:

And Bangermad, I too sincerely hope that Santa dosent come on the forum........imagine all that mess, well, apparently he only does it just the once every year......

I'll get my coat. :scared15:

And Bangermad, I too sincerely hope that Santa dosent come on the forum........imagine all that mess,

From what ive seen on older threads "Zarky" Will be getting a lump of coal in his stocking :blink:

Or a kick in the balls

And Bangermad, I too sincerely hope that Santa dosent come on the forum........imagine all that mess,

From what ive seen on older threads "Zarky" Will be getting a lump of coal in his stocking :blink:

Or a kick in the balls

And walkers gonna get a f2 for crimbo :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..