Autumn Series Round 6 - The Kr3w Raceway 25/11/07

splinter

Hello Racers :042:

Welcome to the Video edit of Sunday's Grand Final - Round 6 of the UKDirt rFactor Autumn Series from The Kr3w Raceway.

After the mid-series break, and postponement, we finally got back to racing, and to the tricky small and tight tarmac track of The Kr3w Raceway.

Even though the track is short and speeds are slower than other tracks, this is one of the hardest tracks to get right, but still provided some fantastic close racing.

Sorry to the guys hardly featured who were all in the running, but the battles for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th were too good to miss this week.

Round 6 - Grand Final & Highlights Vid

I have uploaded the video and it should be available for download in higher quality on www.TheMagicLamp.org very shortly!

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Chris

PS Dont forget to Register/Log on to rfactorcentral then Click Here and vote for all the F1 Stockcars videos, including Drumbsticks Driving lesson

This promote's the mod and gets it more noticed in the rFactor community

Thanks for everyone that spares a couple of minutes to do this :thumbs_up:

Edited by splinter

Great video again Splinter, very quickly made too :appl::thumbup::o

EDIT: I was going to start another thread, but I may aswell say it here (sorry to hi-jack your thread slightly Splinter)

Since acquiring a wheel my dad (and my mum :blink: ) who both have never really played a computer game before but are big F1 fans and both ex-drivers, both had a go using cockpit view, and both absolutely loved it. I couldn't get them off the computer all of Saturday lol. I showed them this video and they were astonished by how good most of the drivers were, as they couldn't help but spin every few laps or go very slowly lol, despite this they think its amazing, and that so many peolple have put so much time and effort into a game for nothing in return, for an amateur sport. If only we had 3 computers capable of running rfactor I'm sure we would have at least 2 more competitors on a Sunday night.

I know of lots of people (at least 6 or 7) who have driven the game, but can't afford a new PC or upgrades in order to run it. Its a shame people can't as this would really increase the amount of people who attend meetings. I myself have been saving up since I first heard about it, which was about a year ago. Since then I have spent £150 on upgrades, a wheel and the game itself, and I'm now flat broke lol. I think this is rFactor's biggest downfall IMO. However I think perhaps Santa has a lot of PC's and compoments to deliver to stock car fans this Christmas. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Yea great work splinter, the first time I watched it was without sound and it was a bit odd. Second time was with sound and then it all made sense :thumbup:

I never thought about people with no sound when I made it! :rolleyes: I've been very short sighted there lol

Yes you're right Kruiz, two things mostly which stops people racing rFactor F1's is the difficulty factor at first, and the expense of PC upgrades, graph cards and wheels which you ideally need. I also know of about 3 that say they really want to do it. Its not 'if', its 'when' so maybe one day we will hit that magic number of 40 :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..