Autumn Series Round 8 - Fareham 9/12/07

splinter

Hello Stox fans :5:

Welcome to the Video edit of Sunday's Grand Final - Round 8 of the UKDirt rFactor Autumn Series from Fareham. This week is currently only available in Hi-Res from Filefront

Fareham is a long but narrow track with high inner curbs which made things tricky if you ride up them. Lots of retirements happened in the final (just like the real thing!) due to collisions and suspension damage

Some of the lower grade drivers are becoming more and more competitive now, making it hard for the red graders to get the victories they expect. Of course there's always the some of us who deliberatly drive slow, so that there's a balance of grades to make the mod more realistic :rolleyes:

Round 8 - (Hi-Res)

Apologies on behalf of myself and Green Genie for not having the Hi-Res Vid from last week. No one's quite sure where he is, so best wishes to him, whatever the problem may be.

Cheers,

Chris

great video again splinter :thumbup:

Good watching allan and kruiz battle it out in a fair and clean way and not taking each other out. Good to see kruiz get his 1st win to and can see more from him in my opinion :thumbs_up: .

Walker

:thumbup::appl: Absolutely fantastic video Splinter. Although I do think the trying to watch 4 different segments at the start all at the same time at gone midnight is a bit much of a challenge for me!

Great work as always Splinter, although as Dan said 4 screns at 1 AM after a couple of pints did confuse my poor brain.

oh bugger, I did have him in the results, then thought i'd got it wrong and took him out. doh! Thanx for lettin me know, I like to get things right and will sort it tonight as its not too much of a problem to correct.

....I would like to thank THIS MAN(the one on the left) for my insperation for the drum beat intro. He has been almost like a father figure to me over the years and I owe a lot to him. He's help form the lifestyle of this world and the way we live, like the Martin Luther King, Ghandi, and Winston Churchill's of this world.

Superb, video m8. I had a great race with Allan, and the traffic was a nightmare to get through, but it sure makes good watching :thumbup:

I tried to get some donuts in and the end but ballsed it up slightly as a forgot about the big kerb lol.

I did however put a hit Allan, without spinning out or even losing shape of the car, so it can be done, if you know/learn how to. :thumbs_up:

It seems my computer has gone into shock since me winning a final as it seems the hard drive has died, which means its very unlkely I'll be doing any racing or even have a computer before next season, as I have absolutely no money to fix it after spending this years savings on upgrades (Graphics card, RAM, Steering wheel).

Having said that I'm glad I have the MS FFB Sidewinder has certainly paid off, with this being just my 3rd meeting with it, and it only cost me £20.50 inc p&p from ebay. Its a hell of a lot better than a pad.

Thanks,

Kruiz

Drumbsticks next driving lesson will be "How to do victory donuts" Mr Beef and Kruiz get VIP invites :thumbup:

Great racing and lapping between you and Allan, and you waited for the perfect moment to make the move :appl: I think you're retiring on a high note and your PC's still working perfectly lol

EDIT: Bad Spelin agein

Edited by splinter

Superb, video m8. I had a great race with Allan, and the traffic was a nightmare to get through, but it sure makes good watching :thumbup:

I tried to get some donuts in and the end but ballsed it up slightly as a forgot about the big kerb lol.

I did however put a hit Allan, without spinning out or even losing shape of the car, so it can be done, if you know/learn how to. :thumbs_up:

It seems my computer has gone into shock since me winning a final as it seems the hard drive has died, which means its very unlkely I'll be doing any racing or even have a computer before next season, as I have absolutely no money to fix it after spending this years savings on upgrades (Graphics card, RAM, Steering wheel).

Having said that I'm glad I have the MS FFB Sidewinder has certainly paid off, with this being just my 3rd meeting with it, and it only cost me £20.50 inc p&p from ebay. Its a hell of a lot better than a pad.

Thanks,

Kruiz

Sorry about your hard drive, Kruiz - that is especially tough after just winning a Final.

Re contact - Mike gave me a fair clout in an early exchange and I was brave enough to give him a tap back, which kept us both in shape ok and just sent him a little wide, just like I wanted - so like you say, it can be done, no problem.

PS: for Dazza and co that like to keep the vids, I have updated the video on filefront and magiclamp. Improved quality and with corrected result.

Thanks mate, top stuff.

I have had a lot of trouble creating an account at the Magic Lamp (Im on AOL so could be why), if TGG reads this would it be possible for you to set me an account up and then give me the details to log into it?

My email addy is Mrgal772@aol.com.

Cheers

Dazza

Edited by Dazza684

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..