Real ghost footage

Tricky88

thats scary

try watching most haunted now thats a ghost hunting program I love :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KlNnMkepMQ...feature=related

Edited by walker

I'd like to think that ghosts do exist but I've never seen anything that convinces me completely (yes I am a most haunted fan too)

Seeing that clip reminded me of a strange thing that happened when I was a kid, it was shortly after my uncle died in an accident at his work, my mum was driving us to see the aunt who had just lost her husband when for no apparent reason the rear door of the car flew open, my mum stopped, shut the door and we carried on wondering how the hell that had just happened, the doors had child locks so I certainly couldn't have opened it even if I wanted to, as we approached my aunts house the door flew open again, it was very strange and a little scary. My mum was so freaked out by it that she tied rope between the door handles on the way back home so they couldn't possibly come open again. It never happened again in all the time we had the car. We always say that my uncle hitched a ride home with us that day. :shrug:

Edited by Nick M48

I'd like to think that ghosts do exist but I've never seen anything that convinces me completely (yes I am a most haunted fan too)

Seeing that clip reminded me of a strange thing that happened when I was a kid, it was shortly after my uncle died in an accident at his work, my mum was driving us to see the aunt who had just lost her husband when for no apparent reason the rear door of the car flew open, my mum stopped, shut the door and we carried on wondering how the hell that had just happened, the doors had child locks so I certainly couldn't have opened it even if I wanted to, as we approached my aunts house the door flew open again, it was very strange and a little scary. My mum was so freaked out by it that she tied rope between the door handles on the way back home so they couldn't possibly come open again. It never happened again in all the time we had the car. We always say that my uncle hitched a ride home with us that day. :shrug:

thats just freaked me out a little Nick lol

I also believe in ghosts because i use to and still kinda do every now and then wake up to something standing near the window or my computer, was worse when it happened every single night..had somebody on my bed a few times scarying the crap out of me!

Edited by davey boy

thats just freaked me out a little Nick lol

I also believe in ghosts because i use to and still kinda do every now and then wake up to something standing near the window or my computer, was worse when it happened every single night..had somebody on my bed a few times scarying the crap out of me!

Was that your ex Davey? :rofl:

Only joking mate :thumbs_up::scared15:

I do believe in ghosts, several odd things have happened to me before, the clock on the wall (a huge big antique thing) honest to god jumped off the wall one day. My younger brother said to my mum one day when he was about 4 'there's an old man in my bedroom mum' this was just weeks after my grandad died.

I love watching ghost video's on the internet, I don't believe this one for a second tbh, (probably becuase the amount I've watched that are quite convincing). Ghosts are kind of my second hobby after stock cars really.

My dad was driving home late one night (about 30 years ago!) and swerved to avoid a man's figure stood in the road on a bad bend. He stopped and looked back and nobody was there. When he went to work the next day they said there had been a very bad accident there a few years earlier, and a man had crashed into a tree and died exactly fitting the description my dad had seen. To this day, he swears he saw a ghost.

...I still think he was on the happy pills :rofl:

The day I'll believe in Ghosts is when I'm driving home from work and I see myself coming in the opposite direction :blink:

PS What a load of crap people believe about that video lmao Would have helped a bit if he had thrown camera on floor instead of placing it down then also spinning it round after lol

I've always wanted to go on one of them ghost hunting trips the most haunted team do :thumbup:

lol kruiz

i think seeing something move or come off something would freak me more then seeing a ghost to be honest lol maybe because right now im use to seeing things but seeing something come off would freak me out..thats why i was freaked out lastnight by what nick was saying lol

i would say im very much into ghosts etc aswell..i sometimes look things up on the web to do with it and also things to with with demons taking over people :blink: lol i scare myself so much sometimes :rofl:

lol kruiz

i think seeing something move or come off something would freak me more then seeing a ghost to be honest lol maybe because right now im use to seeing things but seeing something come off would freak me out..thats why i was freaked out lastnight by what nick was saying lol

i would say im very much into ghosts etc aswell..i sometimes look things up on the web to do with it and also things to with with demons taking over people :blink: lol i scare myself so much sometimes :rofl:

You need to watch a film that has just been released called 'The Golden Compass' then, its kind of like a rip off of Lord of the Rings, but each character has a personal demon. I wouldn't really recomend the film as I think its been overdone with CGI and geberally isn't very believable, but it may be something to do in the boring Winter months. :thumbs_up:

I bought a little while ago the dvd of bbc's ghost watch that they done in an apart haunted house live on bbc with sarah green and michael parkinson .... at the time it was awsomme and they had so many complaints from people who had seen it now watching the dvd again it looks abit dated and the effects are not so scary but at the time when the cats started screeching i remember diving behind the sofa and peeping out lol

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..