Old Skool Template

Cubsta

Hiya lads ive had a go at a old skool mk2estate template when you did'nt need to have doorplates,you could just weld them up.

What do you think of this? comments welcome. Skin of my dad in the old TSB cols when he was points champion at Barford.

:2::scared15:

post-4425-1198581297.jpg

Edited by Cubsta

Hi mate not bad for a 1st go keep it up

Dont worry about spelling ,not everyone is good at spelling and cant be perfect ;)

why do you lot bitch all the time? just look for the good bits not the bad bits, hes obviously proud of it if he posts it on here so give him some encouragment fgs :shrug:

allthough.......... was wasted mag out in the days you didnt need door plates :P

Edited by FbF 656

Ever heard the word Hypocrite :thumbup:

Kids these days eh ?

1. Looks like it says " Vorthern Steam" as hes cut the edge of the N off whilst resizing the font, so thats something to look out for when painting skins.

2. Personaly I wouldve used a handwritten type font as ' old skool' cars rarely had minted airbrush type sign writing. It was all done with some trusty gloss and a Jewsons paint brush ( B & Q, Homebase wernt even thought of back then).

3. FBF's right, Wasted is new skool, not old skool, Blitz! :pokey: , 3Litre or Unlimited wouldve been better mag choices.

Apart from that, looks OK to me. :thumbup:

And maybe a MK1 Granny wouldve been a better choice of old skool car. :rolleyes::scared15:

Hiya lads,

I've been playing with the old skool cars ive done again and come up with this its almost an exact replica of what my dad had when his car lasted a full season and won mostraces at barford that season in!!

Comments Welcome!!

post-4425-1198864572_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..