A Few Jokes

BANGERMAD07

There was a Family @ Edinbrugh zoo...They went into the monkey house, in one of the cages was a big Huge, Heavy built White-Haired Gorilla Really Rare, And could start a temper with nothing on its mind, Next to the cage there was a sign, 'Do Not Touch Under Any Circumstances', So the wee boy looked about to see no-one was watching and put his hand into the cage and touched the Gorilla

The Gorilla went crazy and burst open the cage, He ran after the wee boy right outside the zoo... the wee boy was screaming, he runs into a taxi, Take me to Waverly Train station the Gorilla jumps on the roof as it leaves and grabs on,

They reach the train station and the Gorillas still chasing the wee boy and straight onto a train to London, So the Gorilla and the wee boy are chasing each other on the train on the way into london, The get of the train and the boy runs straight for Heathrow, The Gorilla follows, The wee boy gets on a plane to france the Gorilla dosnt get on the plane but grabs onto the wing ... hes in the air swinging about on the wing, They reach france and the wee boy runs to the eiffel tower he gets on the lift but the Gorilla climbs the structure, the wee boy gets out of the lift and straight onto the very top of the tower the lift goes down and the Gorilla is right below him and starts climbing drool coming out of his mouth fierce eyes and reaches eye level with the wee boy

reaches out and with his hand Claws out at full strech and...

Says TAG YOUR iT

:scared15::rofl:

Theres a Kangaroo and a zebra in a cage at the zoo Its about 10ft High and they have Never been seperated in life, A New Keeper was hired and was short of brain power, He heads home and see's the two animals and says,

"I'll be back in the morning dont you be going now"

Next morning

'Bong, Bong, Bong'

The kangaroo is jumping about the place out of his cage, The keeper sighs,

"What am i going to do with you"

So that day they extend the cage to 20ft

Again the keeper Warns the animals,

"I'll be back in the morning dont you be going now"

Next morning

'Bong, Bong, Bong'

So again they extend the cage to 30ft So high they think to thereselves Wow that is high for a cage,

That night the kangaroo and the zebra are talking about the cage,

the zebra says to the kangaroo,

"How high are these C**** going to build this cage too"

The kangaroo Replys

"It Wouldnt matter, The daft B******* Forget to shut the gate at night"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..