Making planes on max

Damo127

Excuse me but i have made tracks :rofl: Im in the middle of one :rofl: Someone feel stupid now ?

sorry but i just noticed this topic and couldnt help myself..... :042:

bm told me he will be at cwdie this week so he should be able to get the textures done.... :042:

post-1127-1199235289_thumb.jpg

if im guessing right thats the home straight since it has the gate on it

Yes that would be correct, I Did have a near enough complete one ready to be tested a few months back but when i went to save it came up an error code and wouldnt save :thumbs_down: 4 Hours work down the drain unfortunatly, So i had to start from scratch... But i hope for it to be complete mid to late 2008 :thumbup: Just in time for the place to be ripped apart :3::rofl:

Yes that would be correct, I Did have a near enough complete one ready to be tested a few months back but when i went to save it came up an error code and wouldnt save :thumbs_down: 4 Hours work down the drain unfortunatly, So i had to start from scratch... But i hope for it to be complete mid to late 2008 :thumbup: Just in time for the place to be ripped apart :3::rofl:

i remember that u were taunting me with the opertunity of a render scene for a shevill getting folowed in by webster render ! lol never did get it tho :(

i remember that u were taunting me with the opertunity of a render scene for a shevill getting folowed in by webster render ! lol never did get it tho :(

If your lucky you might get the scene after i get textures young gary :042:

Looks epic so far bangermad!! :2:

Thanks mate :thumbup: Just doing little bits here and there, Been making the sponsership hoarding textures as well as attempting the track ropes on the infield and im trying to find ways to simulate the walls dents to give it a roll over effect when hit on

Ill post some updates after sunday :thumbup:

Edit : Also if you are going to cowdenbeath on sunday please take as much pictures as possible, the more pictures the more realism, im hoping to get out on the track early to get textures

Edited by BANGERMAD07

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..