Help wanted please

Kruiz 136

I have just recieved this PM on stoxnet, but I don't want to give him wrong advice, so can somebody who knows for sure, please tell him what he needs to do or where he's going wrong. Thanks :thumbs_up:

Hi buddy sorry to bother you. I have been pining to have a look at Rfactor and buy it (when working) all year. So the Xmas hols were my plan. I managed to get a 600MB download of it which with a bit of work ran fine.

However the Brisca updates would not work.

Having spent hours on the forums and trying UK Dirt (no reply). I have found that the proper file should be over a gig? Downloaded this using a free download manager. When i try and run the Rfactorsetup1255.exe file

at the 3/4 point i get the messsage "error compressing Data Corrupted installer". Happend 3 times. Really fed up back to work in 3 days time, and don' stand a chance of sorting it out. You seem to be a guy who knows about the game.

Hitting the bottle at midnight. cheers

Thanks

Kruiz

To start with the installer is only 688 mb not over a gig, even including the updates it is not over 700 so don't know where he got the figure from.

Has he tried getting is without using download manager. Has he tried another link on the site. As a note I used the same download manager free to get it.

Where on this site did he ask ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..