xTx742 and Firestorm98 New years Day Bangers

xTx

Before Shots;

[attachmentid=21879]

[attachmentid=21880]

[attachmentid=21881]

[attachmentid=21882]

No afters shots as Paul popped a shaft on first contact (german engineering my a**e)

and my cav suffered heat / fuel issues which cleared at end of final! :banghead2::banghead2:

Fire's out at HMC inna 740 and the cav will return at at wimbo (where else!) on 24th Feb. Why so long? Wife, kids, mortgage, hectic job, trouble in the far east, Bush administration, etc etc etc

post-876-1199403169_thumb.jpg

post-876-1199403281_thumb.jpg

post-876-1199403372_thumb.jpg

post-876-1199403422_thumb.jpg

No afters shots as Paul popped a shaft on first contact (german engineering my a**e)

and my cav suffered heat / fuel issues which cleared at end of final! :banghead2::banghead2:

Fire's out at HMC inna 740 and the cav will return at at wimbo (where else!) on 24th Feb. Why so long? Wife, kids, mortgage, hectic job, trouble in the far east, Bush administration, etc etc etc

Thats very unlucky mate :blink: Maybe should have just stayed in the house and had a beer or too failing that should have just went to watch :rofl:

Nice one Toby, Looks good dented!!!!

Heres mine from Sunday at Mildenhalls all Metro Bash. Had a great day in it, followed in, jacked, lengthed, and it just wanted more! Killed it off in the DD with a big head on to finish a great day! :thumbup:

post-68-1199405011.jpg

post-68-1199405065.jpg

post-68-1199405078.jpg

post-68-1199405215.jpg

I also raced on new years day with firestorm and yourself at wimbo..

IPB Image

What happened to your car :scared15:

I was due to race this weekend but unfortunatly the dam transit decided to have a little strop and both starter and radiator had went, Alas the cut off switch was ready so i just decided to leave it for another date :thumbs_down: Or maybe ill scrap it in :rofl:

Edited by BANGERMAD07

Superb Knobby, heard about the 66 motor DD, Mildo's still where its at in Uk Bangers.

Smart motor Allstar, Cecil did you proud, when you out next?

Didnt get on too well, broke the starter motor doing someone in heat 1 n got spun shortly after n stalled, not quick enough on the clutch yet lol. The 2nd heat and the final were pretty much the same, did a few laps, got spun n stalled, the final was the msot anoying tho, got half spun and done over the front wheel which cut the engine out, was still rolling so i bumped it and goit it going for it to cut out about another 70 yards further along :(

All good fun, dunno when il be out next, but il probably prep my own next time

i race wimbo metro meetin first ever time out and car dies on first bend got picked up spun across traffic and done in drivers door ripped axle out on passanger side got out 4 second race done better but got blitzed most fone i ever had

[attachmentid=22038]

[attachmentid=22037]

[attachmentid=22039]

post-1821-1200090754.jpg

post-1821-1200090789.jpg

post-1821-1200090804.jpg

ye i did apart from £500 spent on it 4 cage car door bar ect. erm couple meetings at lyhams farm i hear a talk of a metro chain pairs at arena and i knockin up a worsly hornet 4 metro meetin somewhere

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..