Wee Prydie's Autograss Car

prydie#9

nice one mate :thumbup:

what club do you race at?

:king:

Central Scotland, but will prob travel to some english tracks at some point this year

ive informed border control ....all roads are being sealed off as we speak :scared15:

• 3 months later...

just a wee update on how wee Prydie got on in his first meeting.

He did really well overall with 2 6th places in the heats and 2nd in the B final, very good for a lad of 12 that had only driven for about 1hr before his first race. He got quicker and quicker with each race and was even leading heat 2 of the line until he missed 2nd gear lol.

The most important thing for me, he was grinning from ear to ear and couldnt wait to get back out there. Oh and no damage.

so all in all a great day out, if any of you guys live close to Balado then come along to the sat/sun meeting on 3rd and 4th of May, its only £5 entry and you can view the racing from your car if its wet.

heres a couple of pics

Prydie

post-129-1208755535_thumb.jpg

post-129-1208755575_thumb.jpg

Nice one

Good to hear the lad done well

walker

Nice one Wee Prydie,

I think he shudda damaged it make prydie do some work :P

Non contact i do believe danny :rofl:, He'll be @ you next to get him a saloon as he turns 16 :P Better save the pennies :D

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick update on how wee Muz got on this weekend......saturday by the end of the day was getting quicker.....sunday he was transformed....3rd, 6th, 4th and 4th in final and 2nd in the open race....damaged both wings, drivers door and cracked front bumper....he done great for only his 2nd/3rd meeting.

heres a wee pic of him chuckin it into the bend

post-129-1209929847_thumb.jpg

just a quick update on how wee Muz got on this weekend......saturday by the end of the day was getting quicker.....sunday he was transformed....3rd, 6th, 4th and 4th in final and 2nd in the open race....damaged both wings, drivers door and cracked front bumper....he done great for only his 2nd/3rd meeting.

heres a wee pic of him chuckin it into the bend

Cracking job Wee Muz :).

Prydie How much did it cost to build this car?

its standing about £500, but thats including 5 new tyres which was the most expensive item @ £50 each lol. the car was bought on ebay for £55 lmao no rust and still moted and taxed lol. Although it looks like im gonna have to find another car to strip for body parts judging by Sundays racing, as the only panel thats not got a dent in it is the tailgate lmao.

prydie

• 3 weeks later...

Update #3

well wee Muz had his first crash on sunday, full chat into bend to find that the Red flags had came out and everyone else had slowed or stopped, did a great job of missing all the cars only to plant it into a post lmao.

He was kinda shaken up by this and went out in the restart and just toddled round but got 3rd.

2nd heat he had a great race with and english driver and finished 5th

The final and another restart after another kid took a sore one into the fence (just brused shoulder so not to bad) Muz got 3rd place and his first trophy, so a big well done.....i have a small video of his first heat which i will post once i get the firewire card ive just ordered lol. Unfortunatly i missed the actual crash as i forgot i was filming and watched him head straight for the fence lol

But all in all a great start for the wee man

Prydie

Wd muz,

i race against him so i no how well he is doin and wd for the trophy, if i wasnt black flaged i would have had tht 1;) wd anyway

hope to see u at the next meeting

blair

Yeah Blair, unlucky with the black flag (you will be a bad boy lol lol lol lol) putting that poor young girl in the fence like that in a no contact formula ;-)

Oh and Blair does know how to make an AX roll lol

Keep up the good driving mate

Prydie

Yeah Blair, unlucky with the black flag (you will be a bad boy lol lol lol lol) putting that poor young girl in the fence like that in a no contact formula ;-)

Oh and Blair does know how to make an AX roll lol

Keep up the good driving mate

Prydie

lol yh but it wasnt my ax tht i rolled, it was my fiat :scared15: wasnt my fault anyway cos i was nudged into the ruff bit of the corner and then i was saying hello sky for three turns and as ive been hearing 25 foot in the air.. but hey if i was gonna do it may aswell make it a good one :shrug:

Cnt c much of a crash prydie?

as i said in a previous post "Unfortunatly i missed the actual crash as i forgot i was filming and watched him head straight for the fence lol"

but thanks for your comment

prydie

LOL he waaayyyy better than me Stav, but then he didnt have Blair's dad and uncle trying to stick him in the fence every race ;-)

LOL and as for your comment Kendo, yoru right mate, i was murder at nitten, altho i was put on the logs twice by folk not using mirrors lol

I will try and get more footage this weekend, i might even get some of Blair being a bad boy lol (only jokin mate)

Prydie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..