Wee Prydie's Autograss Car

prydie#9

u no how my dad and uncle were tryin to put u into fence, it was because u were to slow and u got in there way,

and hopefully on sunday i wont get black flagged for nuffin

and if anyone wants to see my car give me a shout and ill post some pics :intheclub:

see ya on sunday

blair

Edited by blairCS835

http://www.scottish-autograss.com/

Take Junction 6 off the M90 and turn left...you'll see a service station on the right hand side, drive about 500yrds past that (you will see what looks like a massive golf ball ahead of you) and turn right onto a little farm road (sign posted for Balado i think) you will drive past some chicken farms that stink!! and follw the road till you get a sharp right hand bend with a humpback bridge in front of ya, go over the bridge and your there.

Any probs you can give me a call cos ill be there from about 9am on Saturday

Cheers Prydie

• 2 weeks later...

*******Another update********

Muz had a slow start to saturday getting 4th, 5th and 6th in heats. Sunday he was back on the pace getting 2nd & 3rd

in his heats which unfortunatly ment he was in the B final, the winner of the B final would go thru to the Scottish Open final. I will let the video speak for itself
(Young Michael #67 got a green flag which means you get docked 2 places for contact)

The Scottish Open Championship was held over Saturday and Sunday and a massive well done to Blair Robertson who drive a superb race leading from flag to flag.

. Muz came in 5th so well done to him after a bad start and some contact on the first bend (another new bumper and maybe bonnet required for next meeting lol)

Prydie

************update****************

well today Muz got his first black flag for this lol

2nd in Heat 2 tho

Then 4th in final (after dirty Blair hit him coming out of turn 1 when he was in the lead LMAO)

the open race which i didnt video he got some of his drivers door ripped out lol, more work for auld prydie, but all in all a great day out again

Prydie

• 4 weeks later...

*********update*********

Muz was in the wars yesterday, only one race that he wasnt hit or doing the hitting lol

i got a loan of a guys helmet cam, just a rush job so tie-rapped it to the cage, will get it moved further back for next meeting, but gives a good idea of whats happening.

cheers Prydie

*********update*********

Muz was in the wars yesterday, only one race that he wasnt hit or doing the hitting lol

i got a loan of a guys helmet cam, just a rush job so tie-rapped it to the cage, will get it moved further back for next meeting, but gives a good idea of whats happening.

cheers Prydie

Nice vids mate good to see some incar action and nice to see that you also have the same idea as racing is rubbing lol.

Pity i did not have one in my car yesterday as i was going really well till car starting getting slower then blew head gasket with 1 lap to go and went in the wall lol.

4 days to get sorted before leaving for national weekend !!!

*********update*********

cheers Prydie

Nice vids mate good to see some incar action and nice to see that you also have the same idea as racing is rubbing lol.

Pity i did not have one in my car yesterday as i was going really well till car starting getting slower then blew head gasket with 1 lap to go and went in the wall lol.

4 days to get sorted before leaving for national weekend !!!

Unlucky pants, im sure you will get it all sorted for the weekender. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

*********update*********

Muz got 2nd and 4th in the heats which qualified him for the A final, where he got a great 3rd.

The final was a great race and shows u how much hes came on since the start of the season

so well done Muz, a great drive in the final.

Prydie

• 2 weeks later...

*****UPDATE*********

wee Muz had his first heat win

i wasnt gonna video it as it was raining lol but when he had a whole straight lead i thought id better lol

he got 2nd in heat 2 but had a mare of a start in the final and got spun out lol

a great day out again for the wee man, who is now 4th overall in the points lol

prydie

post-129-1219687875.jpg

post-129-1219687894.jpg

• 2 months later...

********** End of season update********

Well wee Muz finished 4th in the points and on Saturday was awarded "most improved JNR 2008" and got a nice big trophy.

Just a pity the last 2 meetings were canceled due to the bad weather, but all in all a great 1st season for the wee fella, we should be starting the build for next years car this week

Prydie

Well wee Muz finished 4th in the points and on Saturday was awarded "most improved JNR 2008" and got a nice big trophy.

Just a pity the last 2 meetings were canceled due to the bad weather, but all in all a great 1st season for the wee fella, we should be starting the build for next years car this week

Prydie

Well done to him :appl:

Will you build another Citroen?

Prydie

Well done to him :appl:

Will you build another Citroen?

aye gonna build another AX, couldnt find a cheap decent mini. They allowing 106's this year but they have the same engine as an AX but are quite a bit heavier, so not much point in going down that route.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..