2008 Server Fees - PAYMENT DETAILS

Counter552

Renewal fees must be paid and cleared through the UKDirt Bank Account or Paypal Account by 28th February 2008.

The renewal fee for "Existing" paid up members of 2007 = £15.00 (€25.00)

New Members (or returning members prior 2007) = £20.00 (Being £5 Deposit (non-refundable) + £15 membership) - (€30.00)

Our preferred method for payment is PAYPAL (saves me lots of trips to the Bank, even though I work there !).

Please send payment to sales@ukdirt.co.uk stating your Nickname

or

Cash/Cheque/Postal Order (PM for details)

or

Direct Bank Deposit/Internet Transfer (PM for details)

Those Drivers who do not have to pay for 2008/9 due to 2007 successes are :-

Bathyboy, Ciderman, Danskin, Domstar, Fat Dave, Fozz, Fraser, Gary_cfc, Jarry, Knobby, Leek, Marcy, Markie, NathF, NickM, Parky, Smiler, Spudspeed, Tombo and Welly

Those Drivers who only have to pay a portion of the fee due to some success in 2007 are :-

Owing £12 Jolt Fee :- RS Web (p)

Owing £11 Jolt Fee :- Dan russ(p)

Owing £10 Jolt Fee :- Allan, DaveW, Deanbob(p), Dubstar(p), Gary(p), Ironmac(p1), Jimmymuk(p), Mart(p), Moggeh, PeteW, Pusher(p), Ric-O-Shay, Shifty, Vixtro (p), Walker (p)

Owing £9 Jolt Fee :- Kev152(p), Sybe(p)

Owing £7.50 Jolt Fee :- Trash (p), Woka Snr (p)

Owing £5 Jolt Fee :- Aub(p), Cabs(p), Daveyboy(p), DB218 (p), Lakey(p), Nemesis(p), Nezza(p), Sim902(p)

Owing £2 Jolt Fee :- AndyH(p)

Drivers who have a combination of "Winning" and "NBT Donation" are :-

Owe full fee £15 - (ie they won £5 and Donated £5) - Garfie(p), Prydie(p)

Drivers who donated to NBT and had no "Winnings" are :-

Owing £20 Fee and NBT :- Binny, Counter(p), Kendo(p), GaryEllis(p) , Hutch(p)

Owing £45 Fee and F1 W&Y : Pedz(paid f1 w&y sponsorship)

If you have a query regarding your own payment please PM me.

Edit : To correct some sponsorship winnings I had missed.

(p) = paid for 2008

(p1) = overpaid by £5, carried forward to 2009 fee (Ironmac,Skippy,Mr_D)

Edited by Counter552

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ONLY 7 Working Days to go for your Renewal payment to be cleared and account updated.

Cheques mailed to me or eCheques through Paypal will take 5 - 7 work days to clear the UKDirt account.

If you want to make sure you have uninterupted access to the practice and racing, you had better act soon.

Anyone that is due 2007 sponsorship with their fee and may not be planning to renew their server fees please let me have the sponsorship by the 28th February, thanks.

:2:

• 2 weeks later...

It's now the 1st March, so if I haven't received your renewal fee, you will no longer have access to the members area of ukdirt and therefore the passwords for the servers. Head Admins have the list of non-renewals.

Here's hoping to another great year of Online Racing with hopefully more stable servers (early meetings at least look promising compared with Jolt).

Counter