Looking for Hendo Pics

freew67

Not much on the net that i could find free , this might be handy though , atleast you can get a rough idea.

[attachmentid=22005]

I would offer to get some photos for you if i still went to watch the races but i don't so i can't =) maybe somebody else can??

post-4113-1199812109.jpg

Edited by paulp146

I am looking for pics of the pit area at Hendo. Where I am really stuck is right around the gate to get on the track. I can find pics of cars on track with the gate, but nothing from the pit area looking at the track. HELP!

I'm going to Hednesford this weekend for a big banger meet (Civil War) ... So if you don't get any responses by the end of the week , tell me what you need and I will go around and try to take some pictures for you

Edited by Fourwinds

I am looking for pics of the pit area at Hendo. Where I am really stuck is right around the gate to get on the track. I can find pics of cars on track with the gate, but nothing from the pit area looking at the track. HELP!

I'm going to Hednesford this weekend for a big banger meet (Civil War) ... So if you don't get any responses by the end of the week , tell me what you need and I will go around and try to take some pictures for you

10-4 Thanks, I will send you a PM of what Im looking for. It probably wont be till next week that I start work on it again since Im finishing up Bradford this week. Thanks again!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..