hello

mini683

hello i am mini683 excuse this post it is my first 1. I have seen the skins on the forum and how do u make them look so realistic my skins look like someone has made it but the ones that you make look like the real thing how do you make them look so good? :unsure:

In Photoshop, Its very easy to create some cool effects with text, Try expermimenting, If youve got a good banger mag in the house read that, Look at some of the pictures of cars, And come up with some ideas...

Something ive noticed helps me is too look at a colour wheel, I like to look and try to get Harmounious Colours if i want something nice looking or Contrasting if i want it to look like a messed style skin,

Also get onto www.Dafont.com For some new fonts, Look for ones that stand out and are bold, Also look for originality in your skins, Dont go with the crowd, Go for something different

Good luck :thumbup:

(683 That races ministock at Cowdenbeath Racewall?)

when changing the body colour, use 'colourize' or 'change hue/saturation'

then you will get the body colour showing through, instead of solid blue.

good signs though :thumbs_up:

I Like that for a first attempt :appl: Variations in fonts maybe Colours look nice too, Clean them up a little though, Make it look less Blended and more Exact for SSC's

Very Nice Mate Good Luck, If You want i can make you a couple Decals If you are struggling with anything, Not that im taking the mince about your skins, Only if you would like some mate

did u use a brush to paint the car mate? if u did its easier/faster to use the hue/saturation(ctrl+u on photoshop) to colour the car just make a few copys of the body layer colour them and delete wot u don't want :thumbs_up: Good for one of your first attempts

cheers

dode

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..