Warning For All

watto

Hello all,

If anyone thinks I haven't been around on messenger for a while then there is a reason. It would appear that some filthy low life has hacked my live id.

If anyone has me added on messenger and I appear online could you let me know through here as I am trying to get my Live ID closed through microsoft to prevent any further issues.

If this has happened to anyone else or anyone has any top tips for me on what I should do next that would be great.

I am unable to retrieve and password info or anything at present.

Unfourtunately I am in the middle of a run of 10 12hr nightshifts so time is very sparse to resolve

Thanks

Watto

Hello Pedz - they still havent replied to me - in the mean time the low lifes have tried to use my ebay account. Ebay are trying to sort that and have responded promptly as for MSN still no response.

ISP = eclipse

Guest Scrapman53

Anyone that has been Hacked should all get together and let each other know who was in their contact list. If it's been someone in your contact list that has hacked your account then maybe you could find out who the culprit is? Or at least narrow it down to a few people?

I am so P'd off at the minute - everything is a nightmare am on long run of nights - very little time to sort and hotmail next to useless at helping.

Ebay account is in a right mess

doing my best not to swear and curse!

LIVID

can't seem to get in my account now as well watto: :banghead2:

this is taking the biscuit now :shrug:

Edited by walker

actually am on now

how odd :shrug:

Only people I know that have been hacked are members on here to scrapman. Nobody else in my list of contacts has been done. Quiet strange to be honest as only approx 10 contacts on dirt - 2 I know of hacked. Approx 50 non dirt contacts - none hacked.

Who knows - but I am sure the person who hacked me was in Japan/China as all email requests etc for password changes when I got my account back were in funny writing.

The low life was using my ebay account to sell buy it now items with immediate payment but obviously didnt have the items to sell.

Ebay as far as I am aware have passed the isp address used to the relevant authorities.

If your msn's been hacked change your password then delete the program (add/remove programs) then redownload it and you should be ok. also reset the main msn server. go into the run box after clicking start and type in regsvr32 softpub.dll then click run/ok and it shud come up with a little box and click ok.

Cheers

Lee

If your msn's been hacked change your password then delete the program (add/remove programs) then redownload it and you should be ok. also reset the main msn server. go into the run box after clicking start and type in regsvr32 softpub.dll then click run/ok and it shud come up with a little box and click ok.

Cheers

Lee

would help if i knew my password to change it :banghead2: the low life scum has changed it and i am currently in the process of trying to prove i own that account to the ppl at msn :@

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..