missed laps at bradford

Tosh924

fao of whoever, there were a few in the other night and some laps were being missed , just thought id point this out, will this be a concern for tonight, myself,hutch,dubby,and pedz i think all had the same problem. cant speak for anyone else.

there is also no green light or buzzer for start of race? :o

cheers

I need to see a replay offline. Online it could be warp or the server it self. I cant replicate the error. I would do laps in the infield, and it recorded all of my laps, so not sure on this one. Scrap if you have a replay, please send it over on msn. Thanks...

Hi

I had a few missed laps on Bradford Tar tonight but was on GRC server with 2 other cars so warp shouldn't be an issue.

I noticed that in the split times I was running 5. 333 / 2.333 / 5.333 for example

On the missed laps this showed up as 5.333 / 2.333 / 18.333 for example.

Hope this helps

Mr Beef

Thanks Beef I got your replay and will peek at it tonight. First I will find the closest wall to bang my head on since I have none of these issues... :banghead2:

I have 1 idea and it involves 3dmax, 12 pack of Coors Light and I have to sacrifice a goat.

Edited by freew67

So after countless hours of beating my dog, and not finding the issue right off the bat, I decided to change out a few of the x-sector gmts to see if that was issue. I created all new sectors, and moved 1 and tada issue seems to be gone. Looks like we had a bad gmt with either xsector1 or the start finish gmt. Either or, Im not going to re-release it as .91, but suggest that everyone to redownload and install again, http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Bradford You can del the track in your locations folder (which I suggest) but the exe should overwrite the files in the folder anyways.

Now, if the issue pops back up, then I would be at a complete loss what the issue would be. Sorry for this small goofy issue that everyone didnt have! :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..