SNT: Results - GRC Racepark Special

MoR137

Well, first of all, sorry it was a long one. From an RMing POV, it turned out to be a bit of a disaster, with one problem after another, gradually stressing me out, meaning I kept forgetting to reset the track after heats etc - from where I sat it was chaos lol! Ah well, they are like that sometimes, or as far as this mini series is concerned, all the time :rofl: Here's hoping it gets better next week for the finale!

Thanks all for racing, well done to Grasser for winning the final with a last bend hit on Drumbstick, and Hutch for top scoring.

Results:

Heat 1: 426 123 286 2 331 413 300 233 112 63

Heat 2: 20 63 684 212 2 331 288 146 41 112

Heat 3: 8 212 426 286 413 41 20 286 146 233

Heat 4: 286 331 41 123 137 136 684 146 20 233

Heat 5: 136 331 413 146 288 137 212 112 426 8

Heat 6: 188 20 2 123 286 300 8 112 233 413

Grand Final: 233 41 413 2 146 331 136 123 212 286

39 pts 331 Hutch

36 pts 413 Matthew

35 pts 2 Mike

33 pts 286 MrBeef

33 pts 41 Drumbstick

29 pts 123 dubstar

27 pts 233 Grasser

27 pts 146 PaulP

25 pts 20 Splinter

24 pts 212 Pedz

23 pts 136 Kruiz

20 pts 426 Dav

15 pts 8 Tosh

12 pts 684 Dazza

11 pts 137 MoR

10 pts 288 Ironmac

10 pts 188 Aub

10 pts 63 Samson

9 pts 300 Matty

9 pts 112 TomD

0 pts 156 Fourwinds

I will post a poll tomorrow to decide which two tracks we race on next week!

IF I FORGET TO POST A BOOKINGS LIST BY WEDNESDAY EVENING COULD SOMEONE PM WITH A REMINDER PLEASE :thumbup:

Thanks for running it Mor another great meeting.

Wd Grasser for final and Hutch for top scoring.

I had a good night with 33 points and a heat win.

Was suprised to be at back of grid for final but managed to get 10th, should have been 8th but I was greedy and had a go at kruiz for 7th but made a mess of it :rofl:

See you all next week.

:2:

Mr Beef

Edited by Mr Beef

Thanks for running it Mor another great meeting.

Wd Grasser for final and Hutch for top scoring.

I had a good night with 33 points and a heat win.

Was suprised to be at back of grid for final but managed to get 10th, should have been 8th but I was greedy and had a go at kruiz for 7th but made a mess of it :rofl:

See you all next week.

:2:

Mr Beef

a real mixed bag of results tonight and fareham i thought is a really good track for racing at. I should have finished better than 11th in Final but adding to my suspension damage I then ran out of fuel on the last lap!

Taking so long to arrange the grid lost about 2 laps worth of fuel!

Its getting very close at the top once again between Drumb and Hutch so it'll be down to the wire again to who takes the series win next week.

I really enjoyed last night. Neither track I enjoy driving that much and I really wish I had put lower kers in at Fareham but I thought the standard of racing was excellent lots of big but fair hits and good battles up and down the grid.

Have to mention heat 4 as well where I think Hutch, Dub and myself were beating 10 bells out of each other for the last 10 laps swapping positions every corner to finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Enjoyed meeting, np MoR just teething problems & thats inevitable. Never considered the fuel useage waiting for grid to form, is that a myth or does it happen as the warning fuel can symbol did appear for me but never realised that may be the reason? Never really troubled the big points again, on for a third in one heat but had a tangle with a lap-downer, but thats racing & im no angel. One thing I have to say so far with this series is my surprise at the lack of participants.What do people think? Is it better to have lower numbers as bigger grids would become farcial, or would people like to see more on the night? I just think its a shame as rFactor is the mod ive longed for since stumbling across ukdirt 2 years ago, its like the potential that old mod had finally realised.Are people aware of its existence & is it being promoted as well as it could be, e.g. on stoxnet etc., or is that the intention to keep it solely for the priveledged few with the PC specs to run it? Anyways I always enjoy the meetings & cheers to the guys behind the scenes.

One thing I have to say so far with this series is my surprise at the lack of participants.What do people think? Is it better to have lower numbers as bigger grids would become farcial, or would people like to see more on the night? I just think its a shame as rFactor is the mod ive longed for since stumbling across ukdirt 2 years ago, its like the potential that old mod had finally realised.Are people aware of its existence & is it being promoted as well as it could be, e.g. on stoxnet etc., or is that the intention to keep it solely for the priveledged few with the PC specs to run it? Anyways I always enjoy the meetings & cheers to the guys behind the scenes.

TBH, I don't think we really have a 'lack' of people at the moment. We have had 21 bookings for the last two weeks, and we had the same number most of way through the Autumn Series. A Heat F1 meeting last year would average between 35 - 45 bookings last year, so 20 - 25 a meeting in rF is only half of that, and what I would expect for a new game, thats not that easy to get to grips with, could require computer upgrades (for some people), races on a Sunday night (supposed to be relaxing lol) and pretty much has split UKDirt down the middle in terms of whether a person likes it or not. So baring that in mind, I think we're doing just fine.

By all means though, recommend it to people, and hopefully we can continue to grow :thumbup:

I've been recomending it to everyone under the sun, so its not a lack of adveising, most people I speak to would love to race it but their computers aern't up to it, others were put off earlier when the side on contact was not so great.

I think Fareham is a great track, you can have lots of side by side racing, hit people hard with relative ease even had enough to fence them and both come out down the straight again, and again and again. As I think it was Beef and I tested last night to MoR's disfortune lol. Then I found out what it was like in the final when I made the mistake of lapping Tosh :rofl:

I hope if we are short of a real life track or two for this season, Fareham could be used as a gap filler, as it produces some pretty great racing. The best bit I think was when I was having a battle with Beef in the final and we got side by side down the straights a few times heading into the corners. It looked and sounded great from my speakers which were almost on full volume lol. Brilliant racing.

Well done Grasser & Hutch, Thanks MoR, well run I thought. :appl:

Edited by Kruiz 136

It is true , even though sometimes it feels like the mod is not very popular , over time more people will come and in a year or two it will (probably) be very popular, and with the upcoming Hotrods and hopefully F2's it will really take off.

i also belive there is a Legends mod coming soon , seen a few videos of them and they look awesome.

yea found a Legends video , these should be cool around the short oval tracks.

:king:

It is true , even though sometimes it feels like the mod is not very popular , over time more people will come and in a year or two it will (probably) be very popular, and with the upcoming Hotrods and hopefully F2's it will really take off.

i also belive there is a Legends mod coming soon , seen a few videos of them and they look awesome.

yea found a Legends video , these should be cool around the short oval tracks.

:king:

Can see myself having a go at those legends.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..