I am looking for a photo...

freew67

of the 2 little buildings in the pits at Hendo. F1 wise they are just past the start finish line behind the tower. One looks white, one looks greenish, but I cant find any solid photos of these buildings. If I cant find anything I will leave them out, but figured I would ask anyways.

:191:

i got all the pics for u that u asked for :shrug:

what ones u lookin for?

And yes you did, but I didnt find these buildings till this week :blink:

If you are in the pits looking at the high class cafe bar, look over to the left there is a small white building and a goofy greenish one. I have seen 1 pic but there are haulers all around them, so I havent been able to get a solid pic of what they are or what is even around them. I was working on the tower and caught a peep show of one of the buildings. Since I didnt ask for pics of that area, :oops: Furwinds might have come to the rescue but if anyone finds something please post it.

:246:

what ones u lookin for?

If you are in the pits looking at the high class cafe bar, look over to the left there is a small white building and a goofy greenish one. I have seen 1 pic but there are haulers all around them, so I havent been able to get a solid pic of what they are or what is even around them. I was working on the tower and caught a peep show of one of the buildings. Since I didnt ask for pics of that area, :oops: Furwinds might have come to the rescue but if anyone finds something please post it.

Seeing as no1 even knows that they exist, I dont think they will be missed.

I think they're the gents toilets. I've not been in them since I was about 12

Edited by splinter

what ones u lookin for?

Seeing as no1 even knows that they exist, I dont think they will be missed.

I think they're the gents toilets. I've not been in them since I was about 12

I think one is toilets and one is an officials office as its next to the weigh-in point.

Hey np, I had no idea those buildings were even there. I just happen to be going thru the pics and saw them. Thinking CRAP, more buildings to make lol Everyone who sent me pics managed to get just a little bit of dif things. It worked out great. Thanks again! :2:

Edited by freew67

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..