Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Budge313

I have felt that sentiment for a long time about "United Kingdom" and it would be a good thing for our PM to come out and say it. Unfortunately he won't due to the constant bowing to the USA, constant trial of pleasing other nations and the continuous short-sightendness of what the "Real" Britons feel/want, that blights our Government.

We are a UNITED Kingdom, so UNITED we should stay !!!!

You can get UK Dirt in Austrailia right??? :rofl:

I have felt that sentiment for a long time about "United Kingdom" and it would be a good thing for our PM to come out and say it. Unfortunately he won't due to the constant bowing to the USA, constant trial of pleasing other nations and the continuous short-sightendness of what the "Real" Britons feel/want, that blights our Government.

We are a UNITED Kingdom, so UNITED we should stay !!!!

You can get UK Dirt in Austrailia right??? :rofl:

Whilst I agree with most of it, John Howard, at the recent election lost his seat as well as his coalition losing the election, so maybe speaking up doesnt pay :shrug:, the problem as I see it isnt the people who emigrated there, its the people who were born there, they seem to be the ones dissafected!(sp)

Looking at things and listening to people over here Britain is no longer regarded as Great or United :unsure:

Have a nice day ;)

A lot of immigrants that are unhappy with, or offended by, our lifestyle choices are here because their own home nations wont tolerate their disruptive troublemaking behaviour. If the UK were more politcal then these extremists, whether "Muslim" or Nationalist, would cause much less damage to society. Our liberal society and relative free speech allows these sad, damaged people to share views and resources, resulting in the terrorist atrocities and racist attacks that have blighted this century. Finding a balance that allows decent people to object to draconion laws, whilst preventing warped loons from organising our deaths, is very difficult. Its up to us, the silent majority, to find our voice. Only then will we have the power to keep our leaders in check and our neighbours balanced.

Well you see somehow he's related to us POMS as all the white aussies were infact British before we got overcrowded and shipped the prisoners off over there, I completely agree with that and all about the muslims and that its their desicion to live here not ours! so live by our rules or quite frankly Ferk Off!

I am White and English if that makes me a racist then so be it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..