152 Neil Scothern shale car

pino

they are very good m8, we build slotstox on scale 1/32 i use the skins of rfactor f1 stockcars by using a dds converter and in to jpg then print them on decal paper and aply them to the stockcars. look at our site the cars are made by me. http://www.slottrack.com/index.php?showtopic=3501&st=20

sorry forgot to thank miniman for his help in this painting me the lenny smith pics will follow in about a few weeks :thankyousign: miniman

Marten, are they palmers???? (obviously not if you dont know lol) think they are fully known as palmer stocks? solid metal frames etc. used to race them.

no they are parma chassis, we built the frame from brass and the bodyshell is off polystyreen made by chas keeling and a co worker named dave i paint them myself and use the skins from racefactor, now were on the subject i am desparately in need of the dave schaap skin h007 of 2008. model has to be ready before 21 of february because we are on display in the racing expo on the stand of bigdeal racing (ron kroonder h217 and dave schaap h007) is there anybody out there willing to paint me the skin :sign09:

What sort of scale are these cars lads, the numbers mean nothing to me!

if i remember correctly 1/32 scale means for every 32 inches on the real life car there is one inch on the model.

32 Of the models in a line would be the same length as the real thing,32 of the models stacked up would be the same height.(and so on....)

What sort of scale are these cars lads, the numbers mean nothing to me!

if i remember correctly 1/32 scale means for every 32 inches on the real life car there is one inch on the model.

32 Of the models in a line would be the same length as the real thing,32 of the models stacked up would be the same height.(and so on....)

which dode said, 32 inchs in real life equals that of 1 inch on the real car.

• 3 months later...
Splinter where did you get your tires from?? or are they handmade by yourself?

is splinter still at the forum??? i haven't had a answer yet

Edited by pino

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..