Bookings - rFactor Test Meeting 2: Hednesford Hills

MoR137

I get an error when installing the track on my comp(vista). The track wont load and the following error is given, error loading texture graveledge for material grassedge3. When i install the same track on my other comp(xp) everything works fine.

I followed the same procedure on both comps.

Marten #291

I have XP, no idea what the deal is. I fixed that issue, and tested in 7 8 9 and it worked. I forgot I changed a texture midway, and replaced DX9 and DX8 texture but missed DX7. I replaced that last night, so the graveledge should have been gone. Im guessing I might have missed one. When I get off work, I will comb thru and if we need to upload the track again we will.

Are you using DX9, 8, or 7?

Edited by freew67

You have Vista and is using 7?!?!?!? lol Try Dx8 and turn circuit detail down and let me know if that helps on the Vista machine please...

Edit: You beat me to it! lol This is the first track I actually took the time to adjust circuit detail. I suggest using DX9 and turning circuit detail down. By putting it on low, you cut a couple 1000 polys but the textures will still be the same. Thats what this track has taken a little longer for me, Im trying a few new things. I just got things setup on Sun or Mon, so still this test was good timing to give it a run thru before release. If you find any other issues, please feel free to post.

Edited by freew67

I got error problems when loading Hill's.

-error loading texture Hill_B for material RGEDHILL2

-error loading global material RGEDHILL2

What must i do?

Harold#599

I got error problems when loading Hill's.

-error loading texture Hill_B for material RGEDHILL2

-error loading global material RGEDHILL2

What must i do?

Harold#599

LoL, for some reason Im guessing Mor uploaded or I didnt send him the right one (I say that because there is no hill_b used on the hill anymore). I fixed both issues last night, so I think there might have been a mix up. Either or, Try Dx9 and let me know if the issue is still there. When I get home, I will scan over everything and see if something is hiding in there.

Edited by freew67

PMs with brand new links have been sent out to everyone who has booked in! Thanks to everyone for your patience :thumbup: . Jolt has also just been updated so you can start practicing again if you wish!

Cheers

MoR

PS - if you haven't received the new PM let me know.

Remember no bookings after 7pm!!!

Bookings are now closed!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..