PRACTISE FOR TONIGHT'S MEETING IN JOLT 1 PLEASE!

DanSkin

Hey folks. Just in keeping with testing, and seeing what we have to work with for the season we would like to try practise for tonight's rFactor F1 meeting in Jolt 1.

IP - 195.149.21.211

Password - same as all other ukdirt servers

Post here if you have any problems please.

Edited by DanSkin

Hey folks. Just in keeping with testing, and seeing what we have to work with for the season we would like to try practise for tonight's rFactor F1 meeting in Jolt 1.

IP - 195.149.21.211

Password - same as all other ukdirt servers

Post here if you have any problems please.

I just tried to connect, even though no one was in there. I briefly saw a message saying "You have been booted. Configured vehicle does not match...." and that was all I had time to read before I got chucked out! Am I missing something?

Hmm, probably the Smith car which I use for practice.

What should I be in? I don't have any others, just the ones that came with F1 version 1.0.

According to the bookings thread you should be using Chris Cowleys tarmac skin tonight :thumbup:

Hmm, probably the Smith car which I use for practice.

What should I be in? I don't have any others, just the ones that came with F1 version 1.0.

According to the bookings thread you should be using Chris Cowleys tarmac skin tonight :thumbup:

Sorry - this is all completely new to me. I think I assumed that you choose the car once you are on the server...

Anyway, as I said above, I don't have any skins/cars! Where do I get them?

Fire up rFactor, click the 'Customise' menu on your left, and then player. Where it says racing series, you'll see that it is on F1 Stockcars V1.0 League. Use the arrows to change this ti just F1 Stockcars V1.0. The logo sohould then turn blue :thumbup:

Thanks for all the help guys, all sorted now.

Fun isn't it! Now all I need to do is learn to drive the thing, but I'm only a second off the pace (this morning I was three seconds off, so I'm heading in the right direction).

One question... when you hit the barriers, and it says "Repair Body" does that affect your car's performance? Is there anything you can do about it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..