Results: Hednesford Hills Test Meeting

MoR137

Hi

Thanks all for a superb meeting, I really enjoyed it, the racing was full of carnage which lead to much excitement, quick reflex, and some frustration thrown in, but (in my best Silsden accent) 'That's racin''.

Thanks to DanSkin and Johno for being Server-Tinkerer and Meeting Steward for the meeting, great work and I think this new approach of sharing the tasks out works well, as I certainly went through the meeting unstressed and happy. Heat was done and dusted by 8.45, which was great, and rFactor ran just over and hour and half, which was pleasing as well. We tried to run as close as possible to a season format tonight, and we had roughly the same amount of blocks of races as we would in a full meeting (remember we'll be running two servers in the season too) so all is good.

Well done to Tosh for taking the final, and Kruiz for top scoring.

JUST A LITTLE REMINDER THAT THE SKIN DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT MONDAY!!!!

See you all in two weeks time for the opening meeting of the season at Belle Vue.

Results:

Heat 1: 291 136 137 112 413 188 286 318 599 39

Heat 2: 288 136 137 112 8 236 413 123 202 291

Heat 3: 318 123 331 236 188 8 18 286 288 300

Consolation 1: 3 39 300 202 599 320

A-Final: 8 136 318 137 331 123 288 39 236 112

GN 1: 236 318 123 39 136 137 112 3 8* 413

*from lap handicap

41 pts 136 Kruiz

38 pts 8 Tosh

37 pts 318 db

34 pts 137 MoR

29 pts 123 dubstar

26 pts 236 DanSkin

20 pts 331 Hutch

19 pts 112 TomD

19 pts 288 Ironmac

17 pts 39 Leek

9 pts 291 Marten

8 pts 413 matthew

7 pts 188 Aub

4 pts 3 Johno

3 pts 286 MrBeef

2 pts 18 Marky

1 pts 202 Vegas

1 pts 599 Harold

1 pts 300 Matty

0 pts 272 chriseaves

0 pts 47 crazyfool

0 pts 320 LSF

Edited by MoR137

Thoroughly enjoyed the hedno test meet , the track was spot on not any problems from my point of view the racing on it was hard but fair and i found if u lost places early on if u kept goin u could pick up places quickly even from nearly 1 lap down i got up to 7th and that was without everyone takin each other out.

In my opinion this tar track is the best tar for good close racing on wd freew great work.

Very enjoyable meeting I thought, cars littered about everywhere, and lots of spinners which made for a lot of quick reflex moves, keeping a cool head and watching out for any pile ups or trouble ahead was the game last night, but considering its the debut meeting here, things will probably get more into shape the more its practised so I think it was excellent :thumbup:

Great battles with a lot of people last night, but one more than most, MoR (again lol) seemed to be either in front or behind me in every race (just look at the results, 137 directly behind me in every result I'm in, and it certainly didn't go unnoticed :rofl: ), and I certianly had some top quality racing with him :appl: thanks for running the meeting too :thumbup:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Thoroughly enjoyed the hedno test meet , the track was spot on not any problems from my point of view the racing on it was hard but fair and i found if u lost places early on if u kept goin u could pick up places quickly even from nearly 1 lap down i got up to 7th and that was without everyone takin each other out.

In my opinion this tar track is the best tar for good close racing on wd freew great work.

Good to hear! Big thanks Ironmac, really do appreciate it. Not bad for an American ;)

Im not sure people understand how hard it is for me to put my hands around some of these tracks. Over here, our paved tracks tend to have normal dimensions, each end same size, banking the same, etc, etc. That is most tracks not all, so I have a better understanding of a basic American track. We also have this thing called banking, ever heard of it? lol Now Ive only been to Cov and Standlake and both tracks are worlds apart from anything that Ive been to. I had gobs of photos of Hendo, so it did make life easier, but without those photos, I would have been hurting. I feel this is some of my best work yet and I am pleased to hear others feel the same.

So make sure you thank Splinter, Pedz, DaveW, Fourwinds, and Wrighty (I think thats everyone) for all the pics they sent me. I have over 200 photos and 10 videos of the track. Which made my life a whole lot easier!!! :2: fellas!

:appl: hats off freew its an awsome track m8, kruiz has kind off said it all really, great racing and loads of cars to avoid, which at one point dan caught me up for 1st. just managed to escape his clutches :rofl::eclipsee_gold_cup:

also freew, looks amazing under the floodlights as well. top job m8 :thumbup:

i think thats the best tar for f1 rfactor yet,even better than bradford. thanks for running the meeting mor and putting me in higher heats :2:

Great battles with a lot of people last night, but one more than most, MoR (again lol) seemed to be either in front or behind me in every race (just look at the results, 137 directly behind me in every result I'm in, and it certainly didn't go unnoticed :rofl: ), and I certianly had some top quality racing with him :appl: thanks for running the meeting too :thumbup:

Lol yeah was excellent. It was rather peculiar how we kept ending up so close in every race, and it's not the first time its happened to....... not to mention the fact we share the same surname and our numbers are so close :shrug:

TomD was another one I came across in most races on Thursday and had some cracking bumper battles with him. The first heat was the highlight of the night for me, with 4 cars in contention for the lead going into the last lap, Marten in 1st, TomD 2nd, Me 3rd and Kruiz in 4th, all within half a straight. I put in a big last bend hit on TomD, which sent him into Marten, who held it really well and went on to take the win, whilst Kruiz whizzed passed me and TomD as we tangled on the exit to the bend. Cracking stuff!

Really looking forward to the season :thumbup:

Yep cracking racing all night. Some great racing there MoR lots of decent bumper work lol. Also cracking track freew really good track excellent for racing really enjoyed the meeting thanks cant wait for the start of the season now :thumbup:

Lol yeah was excellent. It was rather peculiar how we kept ending up so close in every race, and it's not the first time its happened to....... not to mention the fact we share the same surname and our numbers are so close :shrug:

It had crossed my mind aswell :rofl: Weird or what :blink:

TomD was another one I came across in most races on Thursday and had some cracking bumper battles with him. The first heat was the highlight of the night for me, with 4 cars in contention for the lead going into the last lap, Marten in 1st, TomD 2nd, Me 3rd and Kruiz in 4th, all within half a straight. I put in a big last bend hit on TomD, which sent him into Marten, who held it really well and went on to take the win, whilst Kruiz whizzed passed me and TomD as we tangled on the exit to the bend. Cracking stuff!

Really looking forward to the season :thumbup:

Yeh that was a great race, I would have been puting the bumper in aswell but the tyres wern't gripping well in the last few laps and I got loose coming out of the second to last corner meaning I wasn't close enough, lucky really or none of us would probably have finished lol.

After thinking Hendo would be the sort of track that if you spin your out with the laps being so long, it turned out to be completely the opposite. At the start of the final I must have lost over 10 seconds on the leaders along with a few others from blue and red grade (Ironmac is one I can remember) as there was a big tangle on the back straight, but even after that I managed to work my way up to 2nd with Ironmac also getting in the top 10, so it was the complete opposite of what I was expecting from such a big track, proving really that you should never give up in an rFactor race as you never know what might happen. :thumbup:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..