poor graphics

TRAV365

ive just got my self a new laptop and its got a ati radeon hd2400 in it which should be plenty good enough to run heat but the graphics are pish can only see about 1 inch of the track rest just disapears is it something in my setup as its a dual prossecor???????? heres a few pics of settings and what game looks like.

thanks for any help.

Mark

post-402-1205690642.jpg

post-402-1205690665_thumb.jpg

Edited by TRAV365

If it is dual core, I'm fairly sure theres an issue with Heat and it's compatibilty.

Have a look through some of the other Heat forums, I remember there being something here

http://www.texasspeedracing.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?t=1354 The link in the post though is dead so you might have to have a look around.

Cheers

Grasser#233

I had many problems with dual processor laptop and heat. follow what they say to do in the link above and you should be ok. i have to do it ever time i race online or a just get booted all the time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..