Belle Vue Results (20/03/08)

Johno3

Good Evening again guys,

Well I think that has been a cracking meeting to kick start the UK Dirt F1 Heat Season. The track produced plenty of action and some awesome battles which both helped to produce some cracking racing.

Looking at the results, it was a good night for Kruiz #136. Not only did he take the final win, but he earlier in the night took a heat win. Sorry I aint given a bit of a final report, I dont yet know what went on!

Elsewhere, white top Marky #18 took a heat win, with Yellow grade DB #318 taking the other heat, as well as a grand national. TGG #298 also took a grand national win, with the only other race winner on the night coming from Holland. This was Sybe #315

Results:

Heat 1: 136 331 39 18 236 291 290 233 3 286 315 112 515 DNF 106 188

Heat 2: 18 136 137 188 413 318 298 236 3 286 272 288 515 DNF 599 202 112

Heat 3: 318 290 331 413 137 233 39 288 202 291 272 106 298 DNF 315

Consolation 1: 315 202 286 288 106 112 272 599 515

A-Final: 136 331 137 286 290 233 112 236 315 298 18 413 288 291 3 106 39 DNF 202 318 188

GN 1: 298 331 137 286 18 112 233 106 39 599 DNF 315

GN 2: 318 290 288 413 291 188 236 136 3 515 DNF 202

48 pts 136 Kruiz

43 pts 331 HUTCH

37 pts 137 MoR

33 pts 290 Dazza

26 pts 286 Mr Beef

23 pts 318 db

21 pts 233 Grasser

20 pts 18 marky

18 pts 298 TheGreenGenie

18 pts 236 DanSkin

17 pts 413 matthewb

16 pts 112 Tom D

11 pts 39 LeeK

11 pts 291 Marten

11 pts 188 Aub

10 pts 288 Ironmac

6 pts 315 Sybe Racing

5 pts 3 Johno

4 pts 106 Albz

2 pts 515 Big Al

2 pts 599 Harold

1 pts 202 Vegas

0 pts 272 chriseaves

Slightly off topic, thank you very much to Spike for letting me know he couldnt race tonight bfore the meeting started. You had disappeared before I had chance to type that :thumbs_up:

Well next week sees yet another new adventure, and this time it will be at Kings Lynn. This should be available towards the back end of the weekend. MoR has worked his socks off, and in some cases sacrificed his college work to get this done, so thank you very much for that.

Next weeks Meetings:

Heat F1: Belle Vue Old - 7:30pm

rFactor F1: Kings Lynn - 9:00pm

Thanks to everyone who raced tonight. I hope that we will see you all back next week, and perhaps even doing the heat meeting before hand. I know I will be!

Cheers

Johno

Thanks and WD admin for running a flawless meeting.

WD to Kruiz for final and top scoring.

WD to all other race winners.

Had some really good races tonight. Nice to see good clean, hard but fair challenges going in.

Look forward to next week.

Cheers

Great work RMing Johno and Server Managing Dan.

Had a great night myself, every race was tough, not too much carnage really, just lots of gaggles of car desperately trying to make breaks on each other.

Well done Kruiz on the final win, came under a lot of pressure from Hutch especially in the closing laps but kept your cool. I was personally hoping Hutch would plant a big one on you, but he raced the sensible race knowing he was a little too far back for a 'safe' hit. It was a superbly close finish between the three of us anyway (deserves a screenshot I think!) and a cracking start to what is sure to be an excellent season.

[attachmentid=23969]

I've always suffered quite bad from 'shaky hands' when racing on my gamepad in heat, when in a good position, so it was to be expected to carry on over to rF. Except its twice as bad on a wheel now. In the final, everytime i raised my foot from the brake pedal it was trembling away too! Lol! Go on, say 'its' just a game Craig'.....

Another race to mention for me was the cracking battle I had with Beef in the GN, top stuff!

Excellent night anyway!

post-9-1206056653.jpg

I was personally hoping you would plant Hutch a big one Craig :P but becuase you didn't I faced near death going into the last corner I think lol, my sight went blurry, my left arm went numb, my feet wern't responding and my heart was trying to escape my chest as I saw Hutch's menacing Smith car looming in my rearview mirror :rofl: A game or not, it certainly tricks me into thinking its real lol.

Good meeting all round I think, hopefully the sign of many more great meetings to come. My only regret was taking the handi cap, up until then the meeting had seen its fair share of accidents which is what I was hoping for but the reduced grid sizes meant they were few and far between and I struggled to catch up to the pack, I couldn't seem to get passed Danskin comfortably so I decided not to bother as I wouldn't have caught up another position and he'd have got me back anyway lol.

I'm very happy for Marky getting his first (correct if I'm wrong :scared15: ) win, congrats mate :appl:

Commiserations to Johno in the final who I thought was desperately unlucky when he tangled with some backmarking red graders, I was having trouble catching you up to then.

Nice screenshot btw Craig :thumbs_up:

Can't wait for next week where I'm sure Kings Lynn is going to be superb, see you all there :thumbup:

Kruiz

Great work RMing Johno and Server Managing Dan.

Had a great night myself, every race was tough, not too much carnage really, just lots of gaggles of car desperately trying to make breaks on each other.

Well done Kruiz on the final win, came under a lot of pressure from Hutch especially in the closing laps but kept your cool. I was personally hoping Hutch would plant a big one on you, but he raced the sensible race knowing he was a little too far back for a 'safe' hit. It was a superbly close finish between the three of us anyway (deserves a screenshot I think!) and a cracking start to what is sure to be an excellent season.

[attachmentid=23969]

I've always suffered quite bad from 'shaky hands' when racing on my gamepad in heat, when in a good position, so it was to be expected to carry on over to rF. Except its twice as bad on a wheel now. In the final, everytime i raised my foot from the brake pedal it was trembling away too! Lol! Go on, say 'its' just a game Craig'.....

Another race to mention for me was the cracking battle I had with Beef in the GN, top stuff!

Excellent night anyway!

Excellent picture that mor.. Looked a great start for rfactor season gd stuff..

Well done Kruiz,

aye im exactly the same Mor, my first rf meeting was in sim stox league and found maself out at fornt couple of times and my foot just seemed planted to the throttle... sure it will go away, (i hope) ;)

Well done Kruiz! Thanks to Johno and MoR for the meeting.

Enjoyed myself, but had a bit of a tough time of it. But that's my own fault - found out at 7.30 I had messed up my FFB settings so the car felt nothing like it had before... and I haven't touched setups since the autumn really so my own fault. :P

That said had some good battles over the course of the evening. :5:

Thanks has to go to Fourwinds for our results magic-er, which should be released by next meeting - then you can all chip in and help out (and save me going mad getting on the servers every few minutes).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..