Kings Lynn V0.5 Released!

MoR137

Hi all,

So, as we have a meeting on Kings Lynn on Thursday (27/03) I've managed to get it ready in time for you all to have a few days practice (just a tip: Belle Vue setups work well enough to start with!).

Its taken a few months to do, it was a complete rebuild from the heat version, but I enjoyed doing it and have the bug for more, but we'll see! Lol!

Anyway, I'm releasing this as V0.5, in effect using Thursday as a test before i release it on rFactorCentral.

There are one or two issues. This is meant for online use only and you'll see one or two problems if you race offline.

PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK ON THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES IF ANY PROBLEMS ARISE BEFORE THURSDAY, AND THEN KEEP CHECKING THE FORUM FOR AN OFFICIAL UPDATE WHEN I RELEASE IT ON RFACTORCENTRAL AFTER THE MEETING.

Special thanks go to Freew (massive amounts of help getting my first track in game and working, and also for doing the lights and cameras), Grasser (Loading screens), Drumbsitck (AIW) and Hooty (scoreboard)!

Server 5 has Kings Lynn on it now, so you should be able to go in and have a practice. Thanks to DanSkin for sorting that.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD KINGS LYNN V0.5

Hope you all enjoy it :thumbup:

Cheers

MoR

Top Stuff MoR.

I know just how much time and effort you have put it to this and it is too your credit as you have come up with a wonderful track.

I thinkit will produce a cracking meeting on thursday (dont forget, 9pm start time guys)

Cheers

Johno

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..