Birmingham (03/04/2008)

Johno3

BIRMINGHAM - THURSDAY 4TH APRIL - START TIME: 7:30PM

Sorry for the lack of big write up here, but time is a little bit short for me this week due to university work.

Anyway, this week sees rFactor F1's league debut on the tarmac, with Birmingham wheels being our destination. This will be the first rfactor meeting of the new season to take place at the early start time of 7:30pm.

As for winners, well it is hard to know. Looking at the points charts from Kev's site, after two shale meetings we appear to have the grades pretty close with only four changes being made this week. The changes were announced by DanSkin last night, and can be foud by clicking here.

At the time of writng this preview, 12 people have booked in so far, but judging on past numbers, I wuld expect this to reach 20.

So get yourself booked in and try start the rfactor F1 tarmac season on a high.

Cheers

Johno Edited by Johno3

have just had to book out for brum but with good reason the wifes expecing our 1st baby and is being induced tomorrow. typical she knows i race on a thursday but anyway good luck to all involved and see you next week (hopefully) marky18

have just had to book out for brum but with good reason the wifes expecing our 1st baby and is being induced tomorrow. typical she knows i race on a thursday but anyway good luck to all involved and see you next week (hopefully) marky18

Shame you can't race mate (not very considerate of your wife eh :rolleyes: ).

Good luck, sleep well tonight, might well be the last you get for a long time! :rofl::thumbup:

Congrats mate hoe all goes well :appl:

Aye congratulations - think it maybe best you miss the meeting for the birth :rofl:

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE:

No late booking will be accepted for tonights rfactor meeting, therefore you must book in on the site.

No late booking will be accepted for tonights rfactor meeting, therefore you must book in on the site.

Due to a low-ish turn out tonight, and the fact my life has been made significantly easier by a new DanSkin spreadhseet, I will allow late bookings between 6 and 7 tonight, so if you can make it, get booked in and come along!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..