It looks great

welly

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring a old topic back up

I remember there used to be a downloads page with videos from world finals for F2s,F1s,hot rods and so on,will that be on forum again or not anymore ?

Walker

Walker,

Kev is away at present, but I have asked him the same thing, as whilst I was refreshing the F2 website, several links to videos didnt work.

Kev replied that the facility was very rarely used (apart from when the craze first hit), as people were uploading them to YOU TUBE instead. The files did take up a vast amount of space also, therefore the section was never transferred to the upgraded forum.

I cannot remember whether he said that the files are lost forever or are on a backup disk somewhere.

I will scour my backup disks to see if I can add the F2 ones to the F2 site.

Hope that helps.

Walker,

Kev is away at present, but I have asked him the same thing, as whilst I was refreshing the F2 website, several links to videos didnt work.

Kev replied that the facility was very rarely used (apart from when the craze first hit), as people were uploading them to YOU TUBE instead. The files did take up a vast amount of space also, therefore the section was never transferred to the upgraded forum.

I cannot remember whether he said that the files are lost forever or are on a backup disk somewhere.

I will scour my backup disks to see if I can add the F2 ones to the F2 site.

Hope that helps.

ah ok

cheers for answering my question

walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..