Flat Out for X Box

Chewy102

i have

and its a bit of a pain too go online but should be sorted soon

some progs too go online but they dont work flawlessly (spelling blink.gif )

most of em online are rodders..... 3.gif3.gif3.gif

unless your with a bunch like capri and venom thumbup.gif

thumbs_up.gif good game though just have patience coffee.gif

Having received a PS2 from Santa Claus, but unfortunately with some pretty naff games, I'm going shopping for some decent ones. Any that anyone can recommend? I go for realism rather than the likes of Grand Theft etc. Circuit, rally, anything racing really is what I'm looking for and is pretty realistic.

Oh, and any recommendations for wheels and pedals as well please. I've got the Thrustmaster Ferrari thingy for the PC, which is great. Don't know if they do the same for PS2.

Thanks. thumbs_up.gif

Toca Race Driver 2, Totally awesome game, there's loads and loads of different formulas to race graphics and gameplay is awesome. Also Driven to Destruction is cool, more of a banger racing game. My bro just got need for speed underground 2 and he said thats pretty cool. The likes of gran turismo or colin mcrae rally are always awesome. There's some cool racing games out there, just go looking smile.gif

www.play.com Nightowl.

Driver, Burout, Toca are all quality games, but if your not into that...Need for spped 2 is the way to go (Not that i like it!) rolleyes.gif

Came up with anything, or you still on the lookout? Remember it's the sales just now...best to buy just now!

Best Wishes,

David

My dad has a PS2 so as I'm home for Xmas for a while I've been having a little play on it...was surprised to find that Formula One 2003 is IMO a really good play. One downside is that even on max skill level some of the AI cars, and the speeds they tend to slow to for some bends is just not good enough and can cause some problems. But as for overall 'driving sensation' it certainly seems good to me, probably the sort of game you could pick up 2nd hand and get some good hours out of if you like that sort of thing.

Thanks for the replies lads. thumbs_up.gif

Bought Toca 2 today and it certainly is fun. Can't get used to a pad though, as i do all my UK-Dirt racing with wheel and pedals. Thumb is b****y sore now! laugh.gif

Think I'll look up the cheats as it p****s me off having to get so much winnings before you can proceed. I want to try everything now!

Might buy Colin McRae 2005 and then wait for Gran Turismo 4.

Highly addictive though. Wife and bairn still waiting patiently to see their new DVD's as I hog the telly all the time! rolleyes.gif

Don't forget about Grand truismo 3 still a great game... with loads and loads of racing.... can't wait for GT4.... but still pick up 3 for a blast round.... and it's budget price now so well worth a buy king.gifking.gif

The new Eve of Destrution.... didn't take long to complete...... but as close as banger racing on ps2 as you can get.... so if ya like bangers give that 1 a go m8....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..