Chinese Bassas

Just got this video of me bro and thought that you guys should see it sorry for all you chinese that may be on this forum. But this is so crual just wish we could do something about it and try doing it to their kids or something. Link is below. First time i have ever been nasty in such away and ive only watched this once but once was enough it makes me sick actually brings tears to the eyes.

http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

Cheers Gary#131-494 :unsure:

Edited by Gazza#131

didnt watch it but seen that sort of thing.... china are the sort of country where they keep themself to themself, kind of like russia before the soviet war.

out there you get paid to snitch/make up a story about someone to get them in prison etc. have a funny chinese video but will probably save it for another day.

The Chinese government dont regard human rights very highly, so why should they show any concern regarding animal rights?

Infact the Chinese population dont exactly give too much concern on the rights or wrongs of human rights, I can name 3 or 4 internet sites that regularly have pictures of dead female babies posted on them as Chinese families are encouraged financialy by their government to only have one child per family ( overcrowding reasons) and as such, families favour boys over girls, so less scrupulous families murder/leave to die newborn girl babies.

Now THAT is shocking.

The Chinese government dont regard human rights very highly, so why should they show any concern regarding animal rights?

Infact the Chinese population dont exactly give too much concern on the rights or wrongs of human rights, I can name 3 or 4 internet sites that regularly have pictures of dead female babies posted on them as Chinese families are encouraged financialy by their government to only have one child per family ( overcrowding reasons) and as such, families favour boys over girls, so less scrupulous families murder/leave to die newborn girl babies.

Now THAT is shocking.

Yeah I knew that, had to do it in GCSE Geography a few years ago... it doesn't make it right though, shouldn't there be like world union or something (like the EU) but keeps the whole world under the same human rights act. Obviously that would just cause more wars as it seems to be human nature but that would make sense to me..

Just watched it for a few seconds and made me sick to the stomoch (sorry bad spelling)

The folk that have done this nasty thing need tied up and there balls shot off,sorry but thats sick what these folk have done to these animals.

walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..